White Cars Photoshoot Jan 19, 2008 pics

Re: White Cars Photoshoot Jan 19, 2008 pics

i go report OLL illegally importing cars... :evil:

Daniel San,

It was an extreme pleasure working with you and the photographers to make it the best photoshoot. I am very happy with the organization especially and above all, the food which you catered. Brothers under 1 warehouse sharing their enthusiasms and photography skills. It just doesnt get any better than this. Your maserati looks sick and probably the only Grandturismo i respect in terms of driver and car. Both share same soul and passion. Orh Lu Lu FTW!

By the way, the food was bloody fantastic. Blood bobby tay burp so many time next to me. Knn. :furious:

Was the black tshirt preplanned?

It's kinda cool hearing the whole shoot was actually like a movie set...

OLL, you're the best lao da!

elmariachi;291708 said:
Daniel San,

It was an extreme pleasure working with you and the photographers to make it the best photoshoot. I am very happy with the organization especially and above all, the food which you catered. Brothers under 1 warehouse sharing their enthusiasms and photography skills. It just doesnt get any better than this. Your maserati looks sick and probably the only Grandturismo i respect in terms of driver and car. Both share same soul and passion. Orh Lu Lu FTW!

By the way, the food was bloody fantastic. Blood bobby tay burp so many time next to me. Knn. :furious:

knn.... i already regret for not coming for the buffet... now u must tease me liddat... argh... hungrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry;291662 said:
i go report OLL illegally importing cars... :evil:

I go report the Yakuza got one teddy bear reporting about illegal car imports.... you die :evil: :evil: :evil:

chicks love teddy bear...

u kill what the chicks love....

u wont get the chicks...

think twice brother............

You guys have really raised the bar... this has to be the car photoshoot of the year! :drool:

The year has just begun... I'm sure OLL will have bigger and better plans coming up... Yakuza style FTW

Bloody fantastic turnout fellas! Great shots too....Maser GT and GT3 are to die for.....

some photos from TangsShooters that was not posted here.. More to come.. enjoy!:)

Here are some photos from acu. The weather was so nice. Blue skies, white clouds, black tarmac, white cars, double yellow. awesome combo. do you agree?

All the proud handsome owner cum driver

2208969734_4cf5cb1fa8_o.jpg

Bobby's Sar Lau mobil

2208969020_a2c2b1dc02_o.jpg

Alvin's TT

2208173553_905cdde045_o.jpg

Dan's Maser

2208969126_eb075210b6_o.jpg

Blue skies & white clouds as backdrop is my favorites for day shooting. AWESOME

2208968642_b9798169bc_o.jpg

photos were taken with Nikon DSLR D80+MB80+AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED and edited using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.3 + Adobe ImageReady CS2

Lyneous, were the cars moving or was your shutter speed set damn high?

kenntona;291924 said:
all still shot. :) didn't manage to get any good rolling/motion shots. that day was my 1st shooting RAW files. using Lightroom for editing. dam good. much better photoshop CS.:yummie:

kenntona;291924 said:

Pui hia. cfm not moving cos cant see the driver inside.. Wait.. mayb got driver but my tint too dark cant see.. kekekekek

also, if you see closely maseratti driver's side door is open le.

No, it is the wheels that I am looking at.......

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back