Why Am I Feeling This Way?

Re: Why Am I Feeling This Way?

kenntona;831482 said:
In Plato's model, our government think that they are an aristocracy, but in truth they are more of a timocracy.

The laymen perceived it as a oligarchy.

WP wanna use democracy to attack it, hence painting it as a tyranny. But democracy is slavery on a dichotomous scale to tyranny.

Between democracy and tyranny, there's the option of choice. However, that's arguable. Especially in this day and age of social media...

BlackCookie;831501 said:
Between democracy and tyranny, there's the option of choice. However, that's arguable. Especially in this day and age of social media...

Between democrazy and what?

[video=youtube;cYplvwBvGA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYplvwBvGA4[/video]

BlackCookie said:

Actually, once the extreme of democracy kicks in, when it is heading towards anarchy, the best solution becomes tyranny. Especially in the age of social media.

So, if we are heading into a multi-partisan political structure with all the oppositions creating chaos rather than contributions, we might actually reverse our ideology and call for the tyrant to unify the situation.

Sigh. This is depressing. The more I read, the more inviting Bedok Reservoir looks....

Haha wobbles, if bedok reservoir is your final destination, gimme a call..

Will be there for you... My home backyard has very heavy stone to tie on..

:shakemyb:

wobbles said:
Sigh. This is depressing. The more I read, the more inviting Bedok Reservoir looks....

Why depressing? You already belong to the aristocrats.

wobbles;831514 said:

sign up a 5 million term policy & WILL to me.. 12 months later i send you to bedok reservoir.

[video=youtube;cvK-VGPocQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvK-VGPocQU[/video]

mai depressed..if observe carefully..got chio bu at 1:24..right one!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back