Why some people are anti Apple and iPhone?

Re: Why some people are anti Apple and iPhone?

I had both iPhone and I pad but had passed them over to my kid and returned to Android phone and Galaxy Tab 10. Nothing wrong or hateful about Apple's products, very well thought out and user friendly..... just abit rigid. If you like a well designed and functional device, Apple is among the best. If you like to tweak them, the Android platform is the way to go.

Re: Why some people are anti Apple and iPhone?

jawzsg;700127 said:
I had both iPhone and I pad but had passed them over to my kid and returned to Android phone and Galaxy Tab 10. Nothing wrong or hateful about Apple's products, very well thought out and user friendly..... just abit rigid. If you like a well designed and functional device, Apple is among the best. If you like to tweak them, the Android platform is the way to go.

yeah man, the apple products are designed in a way to work within apple's defined scope
but actually it can do alot more.....i think most folks can vouch that how much can be achieved after jailbreak.....even trying to add a damn song as ringtone gotta use itunes which is downright irritating.....in the end, cydia did the trick...got the song i want as ringtone but alas upgraded to ios5, gotta start all over again

in contrast, android is more pliable....i was checking out the usb and micro-usb slots in the acer iconia where is honestly speaking a very useful tool for alot of us who might need to access our thumb drive etc from time to time.
comparing the display next to the samsung galaxy 10.1, no fight liao.....samsung wins handsdown

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back