Windshield Wipers

Re: Windshield Wipers

they just sell the parts. you got to install them yourself or get someone to help you.

Yes, mine is two months old and hell of a noisy.

What I think is that my glass has lots of streaks that may be the root of the problem. And trouble is I have difficulty removing the streaks! I think my wipers should be new!

wt_know;434175 said:
my wipers are juddering seriously. after spraying the wiper fluid it becomes better. more wiper fluid -> better.
after awhile it start to judder again especially in small rain. spray wiper fluid again.
when the car was new (1st week), the wiper swiping was so smooth that i don't even notice the wiper sound.
i did not apply anything such as rain-x on the windshield.

car is only 1 month old now. is this a factory defect or design flaw ?

in our climate..n heat , the rubber gets crappy real fast. try cleaning ur wiper blades when u wash ur car. wipe with cloth n u c many many dirt....

Completey agree with totoseow that its the heat and the sun that messes up the rubber. My wipers were fine until I had reservist and had to park in the parade square (no shade) for a couple of days and after that I started to get the wobbly wiper syndrome.

Try not to park in the sun!

Did anyone try those silicone ones... Another forum has a link to a seller who I think also is suppose to sell - compatible to bmw - if I am not mistaken...

okkram;436024 said:
Completey agree with totoseow that its the heat and the sun that messes up the rubber. My wipers were fine until I had reservist and had to park in the parade square (no shade) for a couple of days and after that I started to get the wobbly wiper syndrome.

Try not to park in the sun!

Ah Lian;435979 said:
Yes, mine is two months old and hell of a noisy.

What I think is that my glass has lots of streaks that may be the root of the problem. And trouble is I have difficulty removing the streaks! I think my wipers should be new!

Go PML and ask for a replacement under warranty...

Ah Lian;436053 said:
Did anyone try those silicone ones... Another forum has a link to a seller who I think also is suppose to sell - compatible to bmw - if I am not mistaken...
No need silicone one. Every time wash car, take d wiper out & clean it wif soap. I clean mine wif dish washer. Clean clean. No sound.

Can someone tell me how to take out the wiper for E90. I only know how to lift it from the windscreen, but have no idea how to disconnect the blade from the stem.

I also want to know. My wiper is due for change.

I'd also like to know how to replace the wipers. Anyone tried the "Greman brand" ones?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor8876

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back