Windshield Wipers

Re: Windshield Wipers

they just sell the parts. you got to install them yourself or get someone to help you.

Yes, mine is two months old and hell of a noisy.

What I think is that my glass has lots of streaks that may be the root of the problem. And trouble is I have difficulty removing the streaks! I think my wipers should be new!

wt_know;434175 said:
my wipers are juddering seriously. after spraying the wiper fluid it becomes better. more wiper fluid -> better.
after awhile it start to judder again especially in small rain. spray wiper fluid again.
when the car was new (1st week), the wiper swiping was so smooth that i don't even notice the wiper sound.
i did not apply anything such as rain-x on the windshield.

car is only 1 month old now. is this a factory defect or design flaw ?

in our climate..n heat , the rubber gets crappy real fast. try cleaning ur wiper blades when u wash ur car. wipe with cloth n u c many many dirt....

Completey agree with totoseow that its the heat and the sun that messes up the rubber. My wipers were fine until I had reservist and had to park in the parade square (no shade) for a couple of days and after that I started to get the wobbly wiper syndrome.

Try not to park in the sun!

Did anyone try those silicone ones... Another forum has a link to a seller who I think also is suppose to sell - compatible to bmw - if I am not mistaken...

okkram;436024 said:
Completey agree with totoseow that its the heat and the sun that messes up the rubber. My wipers were fine until I had reservist and had to park in the parade square (no shade) for a couple of days and after that I started to get the wobbly wiper syndrome.

Try not to park in the sun!

Ah Lian;435979 said:
Yes, mine is two months old and hell of a noisy.

What I think is that my glass has lots of streaks that may be the root of the problem. And trouble is I have difficulty removing the streaks! I think my wipers should be new!

Go PML and ask for a replacement under warranty...

Ah Lian;436053 said:
Did anyone try those silicone ones... Another forum has a link to a seller who I think also is suppose to sell - compatible to bmw - if I am not mistaken...
No need silicone one. Every time wash car, take d wiper out & clean it wif soap. I clean mine wif dish washer. Clean clean. No sound.

Can someone tell me how to take out the wiper for E90. I only know how to lift it from the windscreen, but have no idea how to disconnect the blade from the stem.

I also want to know. My wiper is due for change.

I'd also like to know how to replace the wipers. Anyone tried the "Greman brand" ones?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back