wiper

Re: wiper

IS250C;1008111 said:
For Japanese car. We can change only the rubber insert and use the existing wiper frame. This is cost effective as the rubber insert is only a few dollars.

For BMW. Can we change only the rubber insert?

I am actually giving your serious question some serious thoughts...

Current BMW frameless wipers
BMW-Wipers-300x225.jpg

Question for you. Can change rubber inserts or not?

Older BMW and other makes using wipers with frame (some frames ones do not allow you to change inserts)
1240925987977955865.JPG

Question for you. Can change rubber inserts or not?

I really don't know the answer man.... it's too tough.

And I hope that your very important question was a well-thought out question because it appeared to most of us here it was a trick question for comic relief.

Last edited by a moderator:

The answer is worth $48.15. Important.

kenntona;1008693 said:
KNNB trick question.

I dunno whether to LIKE or UNLIKE.

But, ADMIN, please ban PENGFUL !!!

I helped you to cover the whole windscreen and you still want to ban me. I will report you to the admin who will usually do nothing about it. I hope your windscreen crack.

pengful said:
I helped you to cover the whole windscreen and you still want to ban me. I will report you to the admin who will usually do nothing about it. I hope your windscreen crack.

I ask a very important question about WIPING the whole windscreen but you answered with COVERING the whole windscreen thing.

What is this.

Admin. Please do something.

WTF.......ahahahahahah today pengful on drug! seebei high!

Change whole wiper only $50-$60. Change half a yr at most. $10 per month. Each day only $0.30. Dun save on tis. Anyway when windscreen gets dirty wif rd tar then wiper wil up lorry more easily. So no nid get original also ok. I very serious. No ot!!!

KNN can afford to buy BMW but kiam on $50 wiper. Really 1 kind. Should self ban.

$50 can buy parking coupon in case tio summon

Parking coupon $50 cfm enuff... unless u sibeh kiasi...

davidtch;1008837 said:
KNN can afford to buy BMW but kiam on $50 wiper. Really 1 kind. Should self ban.

Piss off la.
Nowadays the trend is low fc, lowest grade petrol possible to pump, the .... lowest possible running cost for a bmw
You (and me) are passe liao
Soon we may hear ppl ask if they can DOWNSIZE rim to get fc better than that from munfacturer .....

Jason8822;1008859 said:
Piss off la.
Nowadays the trend is low fc, lowest grade petrol possible to pump, the .... lowest possible running cost for a bmw
You (and me) are passe liao
Soon we may hear ppl ask if they can DOWNSIZE rim to get fc better than that from munfacturer .....
Gd 1 bro... mayb can try use 14inch. Sure pick up gd. Tyre cheap also.

pengful;1008866 said:
I can only say nowadays BMW drivers sibeh Bo standard. Pui.

Eh dun like that leh
I just come back to bmw then hear this type of comment, pui, very dishearted one leh, pui.
Its not the car, its the person - demographics - as mentioned in my flaming thread
We also cannot say ask then go back drive jipun car cos many jipun car drivers also got standard one
Talk too much wait kenna banned, so i keep it to the point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back