Wrapping my AH5 with M5 Bodykit

Re: Wrapping my AH5 with M5 Bodykit

negative.
need extensive work and likely to cut/weld for the stock 535 muffler to fit into position.
this has been debated thoroughly in f10.5post.com

ac323;1029419 said:
or just weld a twin tips? so stock exhaust remains

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

wt_know;1029463 said:
negative.
need extensive work and likely to cut/weld for the stock 535 muffler to fit into position.
this has been debated thoroughly in f10.5post.com

if there's a will there's a way?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Red_Bean_Bun;1029443 said:
Wife however depends ......... The noise she makes can be louder than the exhaust.
+1. Louder than removal of cat as well.

looks good! :thumbsup:
I went down JDM look at their F30 kits... it looks good too... I will be ordering mine soon! :twisted:
hope my end result will look like bro Andrew's SHINNING M5 look! hehe... :woottt:

zentan26;1029530 said:
Anybody looking for F10 535i supersprint exhaust?

calling Andrewtsh???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ANdrewTsh;1029415 said:
My job requires that I be conservative unfortunately - at least on the surface. That's why it's a hybrid and why M5 kit. I want an exhaust that behaves normally when not pushed but will give out a great low roaring sound when excited. Any recommendation which best fits my requirements.
Supersprint??

After realizing that there is no LTA approved exhaust system for AH5 (which is not equal to 535 unfortunately), I have decided to stick to my stock exhaust and changed the diffuser instead. Thought you guys might want a conclusion on my thread.

dual exhaust is too "tame" for m5 kit
can consider quad tips with hamann diffuser (since you find vorsteiner too fierce)
and 535 got 2 mufflers ... it looks good :thumbsup:

bmw-f10-10-rear-bumper-diffuser-hamann-style-quad-outlet-w-carbon-lklailai2-1212-20-lklailai2@4.jpg

dual.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ANdrewTsh;1030355 said:
After realizing that there is no LTA approved exhaust system for AH5 (which is not equal to 535 unfortunately), I have decided to stick to my stock exhaust and changed the diffuser instead. Thought you guys might want a conclusion on my thread.
Much better than previously with see through holes to exhaust. Nicely done.

Or change diffuser and go for WT_KNOW suggestion of Hamann with twin tips.

Thanks bros for all the advice. I have decided to keep my stock exhaust and focus on my next mod, which is likely the brakes. Brembo or Stop Tech. Because of my 19 in rim, I can only settle for the Brembo 365mm 4 pot vs Stop Tech's 380mm 6 pot. Decision, decision, decision.....

dibs on your 535 front brake if you want to clear storeroom space .... :D

6pot 380mm FTW !!! 365mm is just slightly bigger than your current oem rotors

ANdrewTsh;1030372 said:
Thanks bros for all the advice. I have decided to keep my stock exhaust and focus on my next mod, which is likely the brakes. Brembo or Stop Tech. Because of my 19 in rim, I can only settle for the Brembo 365mm 4 pot vs Stop Tech's 380mm 6 pot. Decision, decision, decision.....

Last edited by a moderator:

ANdrewTsh;1030372 said:
That's not right, since 19" rims so should be Brembo 380mm 6 pots vs StopTech 380mm 6 pots :)

You mean sell off? Yes, I doubt it will be any good to keep in my store. Likewise, I have a very mint and well polished set of bodykit from my Activehybrid 5 that I am prepared to let go for a song to anyone interested. You can choose either front, rear or the pair of side skirts which I believe all of them should fit an F10 right? Anyway, pics of my AH5 before conversion if anyone wants to know how the bodykit looks like.

wt_know;1030373 said:
dibs on your 535 front brake if you want to clear storeroom space .... :D

380mm FTW !!!

For Everyone Viewing Pleasure.

BMW F10 OEM M-Tech Full Bodykit Done Up With Performance Spoiler.Customer Just Collected his new car this morning. :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sun88comco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back