• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

wtb: 318is coupe

Re: wtb: 318is coupe

Managed to see one of the IS today but condition was not really up to standard.
However, saw a E-36 Cabrio that was just sold!!! Arrghhh!!!

Why do i keep missing the cabrio sales.....the one there with coe till 2017.....was sold at $70k.....

the one at the dealer has some engine problems. and the gear shift really cannot make it. cosmetic wise is quite ok though. but engine more impt! i'm in no hurry to buy. looking around slowly for a good one!

yes, tested the car yesterday and enigine sounded bad, possibly overheating problems cos temperature gauge hovering ABOVE halfway line, which is not to be for E-36's...

Good luck, me searching also...

come to our meet-up....
I'll let you have a test drive of my 'kuruma'!

as for the temp. gauge, it should be a 'hairline' above the centerline
not too sure about my engine, but it purrs like its just ran in at 370,000km

haha....

I thought my temp gauage got some problem as it is 2mm above centerline. Relief man....

gweenray;234486 said:
Let's hope i can sort out on the car to get by next week and catch up with you folks on SANDY, whatever it means.....

Cheers
Ray.
Do come for our Club Sandy meetup first. Whether in Toyota or Merc, we guarantee satisfaction :thumbsup: If you come in E30 or E36, we introduce you Sandy with 2 air bags:drool:

dpointt;234488 said:
even without a car, we can still car-pool u to Sandy la...

if wanna a ride of your life.... take isCoupe car (Jin Teck can vouch for it)
slow and easy... take mine or Johnhiggin (except he is a little busy while stopping at traffic light)
turtle slow and absolutely NO overtaking at all... the robotman's car C3PO

hahaha.....
gweenray:
If u want someone to touch your thigh, try jawsg's car.
If u want to sit in a policeman's car, try sc_jc_038's car.
My turtle slow car with no overtaking is best for 1 place - Damalu :drool: :lol2: (Come and we'll show you where that is.):thumbsup:

OK, let me know when's the next SANDY meetup and I'll try to make it.....

I'll PM you my contact number.

Cheers,

Ray

gweenray;235569 said:
OK, let me know when's the next SANDY meetup and I'll try to make it.....

I'll PM you my contact number.

Cheers,

Ray

:goodup:
Btw, if you have friends looking for E36 316iA, let me know :)

:yikess::yikess::yikess:
That's a very thick hair u have there...
which part of the body does it come from??

hahahaha....:lol2::lol2::lol2:

jin teck;235500 said:
I thought my temp gauage got some problem as it is 2mm above centerline. Relief man....

if its one or 2 hairlines, it should still be okie...

am afraid u talking abt those wavy hairs!!! hahaha :D

so who bought this car?

Not me, called the owner, sent sms and sent email BUT no response......not fated to be.....but this was the nicest of the lot on sg car mart....sigh

hi, i m interested in the 318iS too. what seems to be the problem with this one?

BMW 318IS (COE till 04/2012) Details - sgCarMart

the one from iguakarz. im totally new to this cars stuff, especially having to check old cars for defects with regards to the engine/gearbox whatever. so i have no idea what to look out for when i go and test the car. any pointers?

what is a good price to pay for this car? approx depreciation?

thanks in advance for the help!

jovial;236058 said:
hi, i m interested in the 318iS too. what seems to be the problem with this one?

BMW 318IS (COE till 04/2012) Details - sgCarMart

the one from iguakarz. im totally new to this cars stuff, especially having to check old cars for defects with regards to the engine/gearbox whatever. so i have no idea what to look out for when i go and test the car. any pointers?

what is a good price to pay for this car? approx depreciation?

thanks in advance for the help!

smoke comes out from the engine when u start it!! the gear box is super loose for gears 1-4 but u gotta be a bit violent to get the box into 5th gear. i didnt test drive the car but these 2 factors are enough to convince me that the car is not worth buying.

wah, thats bad. wat a shame. this car looked really nice.

squeeze them more to make it $25k. then got some $$ to change the gear box n all wear n tear parts

but the smoke from the engine? it sounds totally serious. even if can squeeze 25k, 5k can fix up the engine tip top (if workshop manage to find out the cause of it) and gearbox AND wear and tear not? like not enough? im not sure abt bmw maintenance.

C3P0;235565 said:
Do come for our Club Sandy meetup first. Whether in Toyota or Merc, we guarantee satisfaction :thumbsup: If you come in E30 or E36, we introduce you Sandy with 2 air bags:drool:

gweenray:
If u want someone to touch your thigh, try jawsg's car.
If u want to sit in a policeman's car, try sc_jc_038's car.
My turtle slow car with no overtaking is best for 1 place - Damalu :drool: :lol2: (Come and we'll show you where that is.):thumbsup:

Dudes,

when's the next Sandy meet-up? My new ride should be ready to meet the world in a week or so........

:)

Ray

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new88comcom1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back