• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: Alu interior panels for 5series E60 (where?)

Re: WTB: Alu interior panels for 5series E60 (where?)

What is the difference between carbon black and piano black?

osprey;197054 said:
hi,

Agree aluminum trim looks nice, but am looking for a "dark" interior look instead. So its either spray piano black or black carbon fibre.

decisions, decisions.

will go eng soon chk out the alu trim when it arrives to have a "feel" too.

have you ordered yours???......

yo i got n0 problem wif discolouration...as f0r hairline scratches wich confirm will have after some times...but usually when i use wax tat we used f0r car its will be perfectly done...
cos the paint used for the trims are the ones used f0r ur exterior s0 treat it wif wax n polish once awhile cfm swee swee:)

yogi_lite;197104 said:
What is the difference between carbon black and piano black?

I think what he meant was carbon fiber not carbon

Terry......

Organise a meet up next week la....

Wednesday??

Hi Bros, I have been lloking for the aluminium or chrome original trims for quite some time. I also dont like the carbon trims. I also check with other BMW company in ASEAN but price not good. Mike price is steep but workmanship is good.
If you have installed yours at Eng Soon, I will love to take a look. Maybe we can get volume discount from him?

roger40;198302 said:
Hi Bros, I have been lloking for the aluminium or chrome original trims for quite some time. I also dont like the carbon trims. I also check with other BMW company in ASEAN but price not good. Mike price is steep but workmanship is good.
If you have installed yours at Eng Soon, I will love to take a look. Maybe we can get volume discount from him?

Actually you can see it on the BMW 5 series accessories brochure or just pop down to PML and ask parts dept to show you. Alternatively look at the ones which are standard on all E92s 3 series coupe, same material. Quite hardy aluminum material which definitely improves the look of your interior. there is also the cubed alu trim but i still prefer the brushed alu.

Unfortunately, there will be no group discount confirmed, as i already checked.
Hopefully we have a meet up after I get mine done so that we can make cross references of each others' cars.

Later folks...

Bro, once u get yours done up, pls let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back