• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wtb E30 / E36 316m

Re: Wtb E30 / E36 316m

Hi mine is e30 316i but auto....am actually letting go if anyone wants to carry on its installment cause i don't drive much now a days.

1)mileage around 217,000km
2) two transfers
3) 30months to be exact
4) Aug 2011
5)???what PQP?
6)Already dump the M40 1.6 which got a cracked cyl head, now in the bonnet an m40 1.8 engine, stripped totally. Whats new?here's a list>>>>radiator, hoses, timing belt, all belts, water pump(recently), front brake disc & pads, absorbers all on koni sport with Merwede lowering springs(around 1yr used), 15" et35 Mille Miglia wheels (refurbished last yr) with custom spacers and running with 205/55 R15 Bridgestone GIII tyres. Rear axle bush all replaced, overhauled rear differential and replaced new seals. Sad to say i'm not an ice fan so my sound system is standard. Current autogearbox is in perfect condition. Aircon refilled gas and replaced pressure switch recently due to leak, now cold like winter in the car ehhehe
If u take my car, convert it to manual if u still keen in manual gearboxes can find many in chopshops in M'sia. And yes this car servicing is done by myself and i know well of its condition....only major works done at workshop, other than that its DIY. Needs some respray though due to fading color and some minor dents on front bonnet which was knocked by some stupid lorry at office car park.

the E30 is a damned cool car , if u ask me..:)..

auto to manual is pretty straight forward afaik:
-box,flywheel,clutch
-diff
-shaft
-pedal assembly,master/slave pumps
-shifter assembly
-associated lines/hoses...most of which is obtainable... i've got some leads to an E30 box etc if u buy the car and wanna do the deed..:)

good luck in your search..:)

Hi ersalle71,

May I know how much is the installment and the number of months to go..besides wat about the paperwork that needs to be done if any?

Thanks

Regards

ersalle71;158763 said:
Hi mine is e30 316i but auto....am actually letting go if anyone wants to carry on its installment cause i don't drive much now a days.

1)mileage around 217,000km
2) two transfers
3) 30months to be exact
4) Aug 2011
5)???what PQP?
6)Already dump the M40 1.6 which got a cracked cyl head, now in the bonnet an m40 1.8 engine, stripped totally. Whats new?here's a list>>>>radiator, hoses, timing belt, all belts, water pump(recently), front brake disc & pads, absorbers all on koni sport with Merwede lowering springs(around 1yr used), 15" et35 Mille Miglia wheels (refurbished last yr) with custom spacers and running with 205/55 R15 Bridgestone GIII tyres. Rear axle bush all replaced, overhauled rear differential and replaced new seals. Sad to say i'm not an ice fan so my sound system is standard. Current autogearbox is in perfect condition. Aircon refilled gas and replaced pressure switch recently due to leak, now cold like winter in the car ehhehe
If u take my car, convert it to manual if u still keen in manual gearboxes can find many in chopshops in M'sia. And yes this car servicing is done by myself and i know well of its condition....only major works done at workshop, other than that its DIY. Needs some respray though due to fading color and some minor dents on front bonnet which was knocked by some stupid lorry at office car park.

1983 E30 coupe, complete re-built by Amos at Juzz for Cars. COE 2013.
Asking $40K ono. Interested call 96375131.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back