• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB Mini Cooper / S

ckbernard

Hi
I'm looking for a Mini Cooper or Mini Cooper S around 2005 2006 reg. and trying to widen my current options. Do PM me if you are interested in selling. Thanks.

Re: WTB Mini Cooper / S

BTW does anyone have any suggestions where else i might look for a used mini besides sgcarmart?
Is there some other forum for ppl selling minis?

Hi,

Sorry to add on to your thread as I am a new member.
I would also like to buy a MINI COOPER S

AUTO TRANSMISSION
Preferably Red.

Reg around 2005/2006

looking at a budget of arnd 60/70k

Sms me at 98508118 for offers!

Give me an email at [email protected] , am the supply of BMW PI from Uk to Germany and my company just open in singapore as iPerformance Ltd. We can supply you with the cheapest price in town and a chance to see arsenal and chelsea game in london

Brit

milesthng;630742 said:
Hi,

Sorry to add on to your thread as I am a new member.
I would also like to buy a MINI COOPER S

AUTO TRANSMISSION
Preferably Red.

Reg around 2005/2006

looking at a budget of arnd 60/70k

Sms me at 98508118 for offers!

Hi got mine yesterday, 85K Copper S cabrio. 27K km only... 4/06 car. Red in colour
Not easy to find a low mileage car...... a good one 2006 - 1 or 2 owners - low mileage can set you up at $73-75K
Good luck!

BTW: It is a real fun car, like you on a go kart.... so diff form a bimmer...

Hi im selling my dec 2005 MINI COOPER S.. But is manual. However, fully covert to JCW many parts and only one M7 spoiler in town.

Blue in colour. You can check out SGCARMART by morning.

Call to discuss.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
888bjnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back