• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wtb: Slk 200

Re: Wtb: Slk 200

our forum got SLK 69... dont kow if thats what u looking for

darrenteo;624983 said:
hi bro, thinking of getting a slk 200..

Hi Darren,

the link i sent you is a nicely kitted/done-up SLK200...........

* if possible go for a SLK280 (V6)
happy shopping
cheers

darrenteo;624865 said:
Hi bro,

anyone selling their slk? I am looking for one..

Thanks

Just last Sat, I almost took over a Jul '05 SLK200 at $85K from a direct seller. Loan all approved, but last min change mind as my wife is bugging me. Sigh... on hindsight should have just go for it

Last edited by a moderator:

darrenteo;624865 said:
Hi bro,

anyone selling their slk? I am looking for one..

Thanks

Just last Sat, I almost took over a Jul '05 SLK200 at $85K from a direct seller. Loan all approved, but last min change mind as my wife is bugging me due to my 8 mths old new born. Sigh... midlife crisis on hindsight should have just go for it., and let go my E60 since we have another cheap SUV around. Think car already sold last week to the person after me. Had you post earlier, would have recommend you, car is stock with 66k mileage done.

hi bro,

i think thats a good catch but its ok.. There will be better ones coming up.. Where did you find the ride?

Bro, found it in sgcarmart. It's was asking for $99K for a month, have been monitoring sgcarmart owner sale car daily, had to be hardworking. Some 1 week+ ago, the owner decide to drop price to $88k and I was the first caller to view after price reduction. After that owner agreed to drop price to $85K. Car condition is good with only genuine 66k mileage done.

Used Mercedes-Benz SLK200 ML Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart

A 2nd car with 2 digit SJU was sold at $87K with full AMG kit/ rims. This was my first choice actually, advertise at $93K.but procrastinate and someone grab it at $87K
Used Mercedes-Benz SLK200 ML Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart

Roughly you should have a gauge of the price range of used SLK200, somehow those SLK below 5 years depreciation is higher than those above 5th year mark, should be going for around $13K per year or lower depreciation for those above 5th year and and $17K depreciation for those below 5th year.

Fyi, I don't buy cars from car dealers and I'm not keen to deal with them. I bought my E60 at 5th year mark for paper+body value 56K genuine mileage. Have to be hardworking looking for good buy, Think now, can only look for 3 series convertible, don't think my wife will fault me since it's a 4 seaters, but price is high for a 3 yrs+ one, just have to be patient and think I gonna have to wait for a long time

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back