WTB: stock E90 325 or 330 brake assembly

astrosky

Anyone who has upgraded to aftermarket bbk and has these lying ard, and would like to get rid of them, do let me know.

Re: WTB: stock E90 325 or 330 brake assembly

hey astro, there are a few 335 stock brakes fro sale leh.

y don't you get them? value for money, bolts on direct, and some of them are practically new!

my info/source said E9x 335i rear brakes are not bolt on directly. the front, YES.

good luck on your search.

mine coming to end of its life span soon too.

Hi Astrosky,

You may wish to check with Piggyboyz on whether he's keen to let go of his which are very new (325i, 300mm Front + 300mm Rear). I also have a set which is about 20months old, but I recommend you check his out first.

Should be direct fit for all models below the 335i.

For 335i brakes to fit on non-335i models, the rears require the fabrication of a bracket (~$500) to be fitted on the rotors to allow the parking brake to function - otherwise, I think you will lose the function of the parking/hand brake.

Its either you modify the discs to fit the parking brakes or you modify the brakes to fit the discs..The former is cheaper to do but everytime you change discs, you'll need to mod the new discs.

Puny;362062 said:
Hi Astrosky,

You may wish to check with Piggyboyz on whether he's keen to let go of his which are very new (325i, 300mm Front + 300mm Rear). I also have a set which is about 20months old, but I recommend you check his out first.

Should be direct fit for all models below the 335i.

For 335i brakes to fit on non-335i models, the rears require the fabrication of a bracket (~$500) to be fitted on the rotors to allow the parking brake to function - otherwise, I think you will lose the function of the parking/hand brake.

Thanks for the info

this piggyboyz advertised his brakes for sale?

R2D;362066 said:
Its either you modify the discs to fit the parking brakes or you modify the brakes to fit the discs..The former is cheaper to do but everytime you change discs, you'll need to mod the new discs.
We checked out the costs involved in getting the brakes to fit the rotors, turns out the entire rear shaft has to be replaced (or something along that line). Total cost for parts alone was about $3K unless the car already comes with Payload Increase. :yikess: We gave up. :oops:

astrosky;362073 said:
Thanks for the info
this piggyboyz advertised his brakes for sale?
He didn't, but he does have the set taken off his car when it was just a few months old.

astrosky;361962 said:
Anyone who has upgraded to aftermarket bbk and has these lying ard, and would like to get rid of them, do let me know.

Hi i got a set of 335 front brake assembly for sale wondering if your interested on my car for less than 1 mth. Selling as upgrading to bbk. Pls call me if your interested 91001101.

hi can anyone know the price for new idrive 335 coupe with DCT and glass roof? hehe can't post new thread can only post repies.. so no choice need to make use of other ppl's thread =p

Y don't u pay PML a visit, their group of friendly SEs would be glad to help you on your queries.

haha isit.. last time i go service my 2nd e46 330i and went to see the cars.. all like hao lian hao lian wan leh lol

if you need a friendly SE to answer your queries on the car you're interested. I can introduce my SE, she is very helpful. PMed me.

*I have nothing related with my SE, jus a satisfy customer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winclubonline
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back