WTB/WTT : LOTS OF E60 PARTS

Calvin West

Hi bros, this thread will probably serve those that are scrapping/exporting their e60 in due time. However if anyone is keen on my existing parts drop me a pm!

Just got my ride and I need quite a few things.

1. BMW M-Tec front and rear bumpers

Found

2. 20Inch Sports Rims

Found

3. M5 mirrors

Current Mirrors: Stock with carbon fibre covers.

Mine is a push start pre lci e60. So let me know if you are driving the same and willing to sell your mirrors.

4. Performance Items

a) BMS Powerbox - Found
b) AFE CAI - Found
c) KW/Bilstein Coilovers - Found
d) Throttle Controller ( Remus Responder/Sprint Booster/TMC power pedal) - Found

5. M5 Side panels/ E60 After Market Hood/ Gloss Black Kidney Grills

Found

6. Pre LCI Piano Black Interior Trims

Current Trims: Robson Carbon Fibre Originals

Would like to trade for a set of good condition with minimal defects piano black trims.

Labour for all the items above except No.6 will be covered by me at my preferred workshop. We can always negotiate the terms and agreements based on item condition and both parties requirements. Drop me a pm with your number and what you have and i will get back to you within 24hrs. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTB/WTT : LOTS OF E60 PARTS

Bro you still looking for Juicebox? i am scraping my E60 soon. Not activating it for sometime since early this year, but still on my ride.

let me know if you are still keen.

Calvin West;1119999 said:
Hi bros, this thread will probably serve those that are scrapping/exporting their e60 in due time. However if anyone is keen on my existing parts drop me a pm!

Currently Bodykit: Black AC Schnitzer F/R Bumpers

Would like to trade/topup/sell for preferably a black Mtec Bodykit in good condition. If yours is a different color do let me know also. I am looking for a AC Schnitzer boot spoiler also

2. 20Inch Sports Rims

Current Rims: 19" Original M3 Rims Style 220 with super new tyres(Update on the tyres)

Would like to trade/topup/sell for a set of original w cert 20" Breyton Race GTS or similar/ AvanteGarde M355 wheels w or wo tyres. Preferably no spacers.

3. M5 mirrors

Mine is a push start pre lci e60. So let me know if you are driving the same and willing to sell your mirrors.

4. Performance Items

a) BMS Powerbox
b) AFE CAI (or if u have others)
c) KW/Bilstein Coilovers ( or if u have others)
d) Throttle Controller ( Remus Responder/Sprint Booster/TMC power pedal)

Will top up and swap my originals with the above.

Would like to trade for a set of good condition with minimal defects piano black trims.

Labour for all the items above except No.6 will be covered by me at my preferred workshop. We can always negotiate the terms and agreements based on item condition and both parties requirements. Drop me a pm with your number and what you have and i will get back to you within 24hrs. :)

Hi all, using this thread wanted to check if anyone is selling their used bi xenon head light?

Calvin West;1119999 said:

Currently Bodykit: Black AC Schnitzer F/R Bumpers

Would like to trade/topup/sell for preferably a black Mtec Bodykit in good condition. If yours is a different color do let me know also. I am looking for a AC Schnitzer boot spoiler also

2. 20Inch Sports Rims

Found

3. M5 mirrors

4. Performance Items

a) BMS Powerbox
b) AFE CAI (or if u have others)
c) KW/Bilstein Coilovers ( or if u have others)
d) Throttle Controller ( Remus Responder/Sprint Booster/TMC power pedal)

Found

Hi bro, u looking for KW coilover street comfort and M5 side mirror to swap over ? You may sms me at 98629717

Hi bro, mine is the piano black trims able to send me the photo for your trims condition at 98390062. For trade.

Barrudas;1122943 said:
Hi all, using this thread wanted to check if anyone is selling their used bi xenon head light?

Hi, I have a pair of used 6k xenon headlight bulbs. Chk u r look the headlight fitting or bulbs?

Derrick_Lee;1123289 said:
Hi, I have a pair of used 6k xenon headlight bulbs. Chk u r look the headlight fitting or bulbs?

Hey Derrick, thanks for the reply. I was actually looking at the entire head light as my right head light was always on high beam as something inside broke. Managed to get it fixed already. Thanks man

Wow, I think Calvin done everybody a big favour to start this thread! Thanks Clavin!

I am going to dereg my 2005 E60 523i. The car is stock except for a set of 19" M5 rims (I was told they are style166). I am open to anyone who needs some E60 parts that can be swapped (as long as I can still dereg the car). Also, need advice where I can sell off the rims to 2nd hand rims dealers?

Many thanks in advance!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bet365slive
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back