• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: 335i Convertible M-sport

Re: WTS: 335i Convertible M-sport

335RS;620537 said:
unfortunately, no dct... fastest way to hundred is launch from 2nd gear on manual mode and let the ecu upshift for u... anyway not sure if dct is reliable if u tune it up
more than 500nm of torque and it's expensive to replace;)

dont even try in 1st gear. Now I know why BMW sold the original car with only 400nm of torque.

Ahbengdriver;621194 said:
dont even try in 1st gear. Now I know why BMW sold the original car with only 400nm of torque.

Bro, the 335i got a very short first gear lah... its faster to start from 2nd than let it upshift from 1st. Moreover, u need lots of traction from 1st... if you go on manual from 2nd and don't upshift, it automatically upshifts for you at 7Krpm... on E92, sub 5s easily...

However, in my opinion the E92 is more balanced than the E93... and that extra 200 kilos, doesn't help..

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi interested party here...

Please pm me to deal and to meet up and see car :)

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo66ncom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back