• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wts: Almost new michelin pss 20" wheels

Cantergal

PRICED FURTHER REDUCED!

Front: 255/35/20
Rear: 285/30/20

Threat left: 99.9% - considered NEW!

Very comfy and quiet tyres for your sport rims. I just went over the bumps smoothly and the handling of the car is superb!
Just bought these great tyres hours ago but the sizes are not suitable for my car; will void the warranty on my car as confirmed by agent.

Please PM me for quick deal at tyre shop@ 51 Ubi Ave 1. These tyres are currently resting there. Ran for only 27km (100km is needed to break in).

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wts: Almost new michelin pss 20" wheels

Hi, I assume you are just selling tyres? By the way, why would PSS or any other tyres void warranty?

Re: Wts: Almost new michelin pss 20" wheels

Yes I am selling them.
Unfortunately using tyres out of your car specs (sticker at driver's door) will void suspension warranty and others related to the wheels.

If your car is out of warranty, then it should not be a problem I supposed.

I must admit these tyres do make my ride far more superior compared to stock 18" Pirellis.

Cantergal;1048077 said:
Yes I am selling them.
Unfortunately using tyres out of your car specs (sticker at driver's door) will void suspension warranty and others related to the wheels.

What car u driving?

Cantergal;1048077 said:
Yes I am selling them.

What about if you buy original BMW 20" rims from PML, will it void warranty too?

buying from pml, you would have paid a huge premium and they would follow the stock wheels recommended for your bmw, so should be under warranty.
do note that a car usually has the flexibility to increase/decrease 1-2 size over their stock wheels. just check the sticker at the driver's side.

Vice;1048591 said:
What about if you buy original BMW 20" rims from PML, will it void warranty too?

Do you like to sell the front tyres only?

Get new tyres for this festive season!

I don't mind trading for other Non run flat but must be quiet tyres:

245/40/20
275/35/20

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member