WTS: Audison/Hertz/JL Audio

scoobysix

Below audio items removed from my previous car a couple of weeks ago, used for about a year. All in excellent 100% full working condition.

Hertz HSK165 6.5" speakers, tweeters, passive x-over
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/6657.html

Audison SRx1 monobloc amp (perfectly matched to subwoofer below)
Audison SRx1 Little Monster Monoblock Amp

Audison SRx4 4ch amp (perfectly matched to speakers above)
Click here for info

JL Audio 12" W3 DVC subwoofer in matched capacity enclosure with grille
JL Audio 12W3

Speakers+Amps+Subwoofer package deal (save $$$)
ALL SOLD

Would prefer to sell off the whole shebang as a package, you save $$$ and I save on the hassle :)

Drop me a PM if you're keen eh?

Re: WTS: Audison/Hertz/JL Audio

E90 front speakers are 4", so you'll need a little bit of custom work to fit the 6.5" speakers. In any case, if you want to improve the audio quality, 4" is just not enough, so some custom work will be required to fit anything larger than 4".

Many E90 bros have done so, perhaps some of you can post some pics to share? :)

Wow! Ur car number unique & vry nice hor:shakemyb: :dance:

scoobysix;434414 said:
E90 front speakers are 4", so you'll need a little bit of custom work to fit the 6.5" speakers. In any case, if you want to improve the audio quality, 4" is just not enough, so some custom work will be required to fit anything larger than 4".

scoobysix;434414 said:

Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm not into ICE..just wanted to replace my front speakers cos the left speaker is spolit. Any recommendations for a 4" speaker?

Ah Lian;434416 said:
Wow! Ur car number unique & vry nice hor:shakemyb: :dance:

Haha nice right?

ckv;434430 said:
Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm not into ICE..just wanted to replace my front speakers cos the left speaker is spolit. Any recommendations for a 4" speaker?

I see. Without a good source signal via an aftermarket head unit, or a sound processor, you are quite limited, especially with 4" speakers. I would go for a moderately decent pair of 4" coaxial speakers and be happy with that. Or alternatively, ask around for bros who have upgraded their sound system, see if they mind letting go of their stock speakers for a cup of kopi :)

Hi scoobysix,

got your rims fix?

cheers

ac323;434671 said:
Hi scoobysix,

got your rims fix?

cheers

hey bro,

not yet, something cropped up and i couldn't squeeze time to head down to see mr ong...

bro, u got PM

Jack

Hi Jack, PM replied :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scarlett3107