• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: bmw320i E90 2009 Facelift

Re: WTS: bmw320i E90 2009 Facelift

wah lau all buying F10 liao

mar-jun 2009 was doomsday prices... guess it should be between S$120.8k - S$130.8k depending on promotions at that time... take the car at stock that is...

sure the OMV is so low for the 320i??? S$35k seems to be for a 318i...

320i (basic) $35K OMV ok la ... during that period 320XL (professional) OMV is only $40K

martmode8850;528521 said:
mar-jun 2009 was doomsday prices... guess it should be between S$120.8k - S$130.8k depending on promotions at that time... take the car at stock that is...

sure the OMV is so low for the 320i??? S$35k seems to be for a 318i...

i rem my frend who bot ard that time of the year abt 120k. like tat the seller selling at 116.8k, only lose 4k for driving it for 1 yr..dep even lesser then a jap car..hahaha...plus paper so low...the seller got to reduce its price if not think no one is goin to grab ur car...gd luck...

COE hit $36K already. A lot of people may want to buy used car (1 to 2 years old car). Whether it depreciate $4K or not, willing buyer willing seller. I think I can sell at the same price with zero depreciation for my 1 year old car .... haha ... but I got no $$ to buy new car .... so have to hang on to it liao

robintanlm;528607 said:
i rem my frend who bot ard that time of the year abt 120k. like tat the seller selling at 116.8k, only lose 4k for driving it for 1 yr..dep even lesser then a jap car..hahaha...plus paper so low...the seller got to reduce its price if not think no one is goin to grab ur car...gd luck...

Yup willing buyer willing seller. Price paid by TS is irrelevant. My friend made a PROFIT buying and selling her car in 2009.

Bump for TS.

those who are holding onto cars registered in 2009/1Q 2010, may make money or sell at no dep depending on where the COE prices are heading or headed already...

example, a toyota altis 1.6... if one bought in 1Q 2009, it probably was only about S$60k... you can probably already sell this for close to S$60k today based on Borneo's S$71k price tag for a new...

Last edited by a moderator:

Very true

If you want the used car at the price you are comfy with, Depre is irrelevant if you go by mkt forces....

you guys are right, new cars going sky high now.....

Example:
I followed the Scirocco 1.4TSi price since it was first launched in late 08. Some people got it back then at 88k and official price was 93K or so....

Today VCS advertised at 111K !!!!! WTF???

To me, this car is not worth more than 95K from Authorised Agent (VCS) and at

it's like that la ..... AD will up their price more and not less with the perception that COE will go higher

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back