• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wts: Breyton Magic Racing 19"

B|ast

***** sold sold sold! *****Hi all,

AS you guys have seen, i just sold my stock rims . Wanted to change to this set of BREYTONS. But then, its too wide for my Z4. Wheel popping out of the wheel pant already.This set should be for the 5 series. Seen another one on the road on a 5 series. Damn SWEE!!!!

Anyway, click on the link to see condition below. No kerb rash, no problems with the wheel at all.
Tyres come in 255/35/19 Yokohama Grand PRIX series and 245/35/19..... 5X120 front 9J rear 10J. Tyre condition at 80%. View yourself to believe. Selling off cheap.

SNC00203 on Flickr - Photo Sharing! SNC00204 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

PM me now! Genuine BREYTONS anyway. :)

Final Price to all bros who have shown interests as my friend tried his best fitting it into his e34 but the rims just cant go in as the rims are touching the aftermarket suspensions aftermounting. But rest assure, it is in excellent condition as the rim was removed and didnt try on the road.
Need to clear fast. Rims and tyres going $2900. Take it away man.

Re: Wts: Breyton Magic Racing 19"

Wrong offset !!! Who you bought this from? Can ask for refund........

kenntona;392565 said:
Wrong offset !!! Who you bought this from? Can ask for refund........

haha i came to realise!!! But its ok, i didnt get it from a shop. So no refund! Got it from my friend. But he also unaware of the offset for my car. Nevertheless, i sell here on his behalf lorh. Somehow it is like given to me.... :)

From what I know this is the better version as this is made by BBS, the newer series is made from a different country. You can actually see the quality difference if you out them side by side.

The design is also similar to Hamann Anniversary.

How much you are looking at?

GL with the sale.

Bump

What's the price?

how interested ?? you can reverb back if you wish to nego price ")

hi all, price revised. PM me now for new pricing.... with 90% tyres.

bumpZ bumpz!!

Hi sugi, i cant PM you as you are a newbie .....anyway, please do contact me at 97777112 if you need a quicker reply. ") thanks

B|ast;394717 said:
Hi sugi, i cant PM you as you are a newbie .....anyway, please do contact me at 97777112 if you need a quicker reply. ") thanks

I see.
OK i will drop you sms.

Thanks

Thanks all, item is sold to a friendly Buyer.

B]***** RE-POST!! *****[/B]Hi all,

AS you guys have seen, i just sold my stock rims . Wanted to change to this set of BREYTONS. But then, its too wide for my Z4. Wheel popping out of the wheel pant already.This set should be for the 5 series. Seen another one on the road on a 5 series. Damn SWEE!!!!

Anyway, click on the link to see condition below. No kerb rash, no problems with the wheel at all.
Tyres come in 255/35/19 Yokohama Grand PRIX series and 245/35/19..... 5X120 front 9J rear 10J. Tyre condition at 80%. View yourself to believe. Selling off cheap.

Final Price to all bros who have shown interests as my friend tried his best fitting it into his e34 but the rims just cant go in as the rims are touching the aftermarket suspensions aftermounting. But rest assure, it is in excellent condition as the rim was removed and didnt try on the road.

Damn... thought you sold it.... already bought a set from someone else...

Good Luck.

Bummmmpppppzzzz....

Bro.

Is it deep dish ?

Thanks

yeah it is.... a cigarette pack deep ..... dish it has.... :)

B|ast;394717 said:

Hi Blast - Item still available?

Saw Kentonna's message about wrong offset. Not an expert in tyres and rims, but if it's still available, will it fit the E60 525?

Also one of the newbies without PM. Appreciate if you can sms me at 98305090 at your convenience.

Cheers!

et17 bro...

B|ast;392534 said:
***** RE-POST!! *****Hi all,

hi
yr front is 255/35 but back is 245/35?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back