• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS:E46 Accessories

Turbo

Hi all,

Correct as at 2 April 2006

Guess this post shd be rightfully in this thread .

Accessories that is still available for sale:

(1) Schmdit 18 inch, 3 Pcs Deep Dish Rim.--- $1800

(2) Exhaust SuperSprint ( Viper type, can only fits on E46 318 )--- (RESERVED)

(3) M3 Folding Mirror---$400 ( Will fit all 4 dr E46 Series only) ----(SOLD)

(4) K & N Filter---$30

(5) Hamann Eyelid---$30

(6) Angel Eyes with Silver Vision and White Lights---(RESERVED)

(7) Chrome Kidney( Pre facelift) ---$100

( 8 ) Ac Roof Spoiler----->SOLD

(9) Facelifted Lights( for Pre-face lift model only) (front,side and rear)---$250

(10) Obit ---(SOLD)

(11) M3 Rear Spolier---SOLD

(12) Shark antenna---FOC------>SOLD

(13) Vogtland Suspension(Shock Absorber and Spring,hope i got the spelling correctly)--- (RESERVED)

(14) Racing Dynamic Bodykit (Replica, FRONT Bumper,must swop with the original front bumper)----$300

(15) M3 Door Sills-----SOLD

(16) M Foot pedal( Rest, Accs and Brake) & M Handbrake ----->SOLD

Call 97857141 for fast deal.

Any potential buyers on the listed items will have to bear the labour cost if any.

Re: WTS:E46 Accessories

Turbo said:
Hi all,

Guess this post shd be rightfully in this thread .

Accessories for sale:

(2) Exhaust SuperSprint--- $200

(3) M3 Folding Mirror---$500(If not mistaken, only suitable for yr 2003 and before)

(4) K & N Filter---$30

(5) Hamann Eyelid---FOC (Only has left pcs(2 pcs),only suit Pre facelift)

(6) Angel Eyes with Silver Vision and White Lights---$150

(7) Chrome Kidney( Pre facelift) ---$100

( 8 ) Ac Roof Spoiler---$30------>SOLD

(9) Facelifted Lights( for Pre-face lift model only) (front,side and rear)---$250

(10) Obit ---$350

(11) M3 Rear Spolier---$150

(12) Shark antenna---FOC------>SOLD

(13) Vogtland Suspension(Shock Absorber and Spring,hope i got the spelling correctly)--- $400

(14) Racing Dynamic Bodykit (Replica)

(15) If can dismantle without affecting the original parts:the below all go at $100

M3 Door Sills and Handbrake
AC Foot pedal( Rest,Acc and Brake)

Call 97857141 for fast deal.

Any potential buyers on the listed items will have to bear the labour cost if any(I believe the cost is minimal).

Just some questions:
1. I am interested in the RD bodykit, but I live in Nicosia/Cyprus/Europe. Do you think the shipping cost will be alot and how much are you asking for it? Also where did you purchase it brand new?
2. The supersprint exhaust will fit a 320i E46?
3. How come you state that your car is a prefacelift but the one you have in the photos is a post facelift?

PM me or answer me back here please.

Regards,

Paris

The picture is just his avatar. It is not representative of his car. Usually signatures, found at the bottom of people's post are pictures of the actual cars that they own. Again, this is not a rule.

If you look at item number 9 that he is selling, a calculated guess would be that he has a pre-facelifted car with facelifted lights.

chickenbackside said:
The picture is just his avatar. It is not representative of his car. Usually signatures, found at the bottom of people's post are pictures of the actual cars that they own. Again, this is not a rule.

If you look at item number 9 that he is selling, a calculated guess would be that he has a pre-facelifted car with facelifted lights.

There goes another beautifully modded ride.... :(

Fifty Cent said:
Just some questions:
1. I am interested in the RD bodykit, but I live in Nicosia/Cyprus/Europe. Do you think the shipping cost will be alot and how much are you asking for it? Also where did you purchase it brand new?
2. The supersprint exhaust will fit a 320i E46?
3. How come you state that your car is a prefacelift but the one you have in the photos is a post facelift?

PM me or answer me back here please.

Regards,

Paris

hihi,

1.u see ah, reason i did not post a price against the RD kit is because i know the cond is not 2 gd, in fact to be very frank, if you really like to own one, pls take the front bumper, i don't recommend the side skirt and rear.
I think earlier the day, i spoken to one fellow forumers abt this as well.
In fact if there are pple out there die die must have the RD kit, i say pay me a token sum and i will part it. And i mean really mean a token.

For yr case, freight charges honestly i have no idea leh.

No intention to flame but i paid over $1k or so from one of the bodykit seller name ROxxx and that my last deal with him.So you can imagine how bad the situation is

2.The SS model is viper and it can only fit onto a E46 318 only. think got to do something with one inlet or whatnot.
To answer query thru SMS and call by few potential buyers, this exhaust is few yrs old liao and hence that explain my asking of only $200. I think this price is realistic. A check with Jeep Chee is on top of the asking price, buyers will have to pay another $130 for the swop and paperwk.

3.I try to download one soon i have all the pix in my phone but not in my lap hence i "borrow" one that is close to it,kekeke. My post all state pre facelift leh.

4.Paiseh, one more human error, the pedal is M not AC eh, sorry for any mislead if any.
Will admend the post accordingly.

chickenbackside said:

Yo bro,

thks for clarification

Azrielsc said:
There goes another beautifully modded ride.... :(

sob sob. ride might change but mod virus still the same.

Hi to all who sms and call me,

For those who want to view any parts, i be at bvo tmr morning from 9 plus till 11am plus to dismantle all the add on and then will make my way back at 3pm plus only if the operation cannot be completed in the morning.

Regarding the Exhaust SuperSprint ( Viper type, can only fits on E46 318... can u mail me the picture to [email protected] does it fit e46 1.9litre? thanks!

Regards,
Jose

holinezz said:
Regarding the Exhaust SuperSprint ( Viper type, can only fits on E46 318... can u mail me the picture to [email protected] does it fit e46 1.9litre? thanks!

Regards,
Jose

Bro,
I no pic leh, i be at BVO later,arnd 3 plus,see me there if yr time permit.

Hey bro ...is this the one? you haven't let me know if this fit e46 1.9litre?

thanks

holinezz said:
Hey bro ...is this the one? you haven't let me know if this fit e46 1.9litre?

thanks

Bro,
paiseh item reserved in this afternoon at the wkshop
If yr ride is e46 pre-facelift, i do have other item for sale.going cheap yah.

Update:

What's still available as follow:

(2) Hamann Eyelid---$30

(3) Chrome Kidney( Pre facelift) ---$100

(4) Facelifted Lights( for Pre-face lift model only) (front,side and rear)---$250

(5) M3 Door Sills-----(RESERVED BY RUDY SINCE 30 MARCH 2006)

***** ITEM 2 to 4 is meant for Pre-Facelift 318iA *****

Call 97857141.

Hi there....just trying my luck here....any chance ur car battery is in good condition that I can buy off you? Let me know...cheers

braun said:
Hi there....just trying my luck here....any chance ur car battery is in good condition that I can buy off you? Let me know...cheers

Bro, u mean swap right? ya, something new to me yah.Ask any of yr trusted mechanic to check,beta this way. Anyway how much a new batt cost ?

get those pre-face lift stuff fm me lah of course provided yr ride is the same as mine. heehee

no lah...just looking for a a battery to use on my vintage car...the car's at the workshop for quite a while, so my old battery went erratic liao... but if u gonna scrap ur ride, maybe we can work something out? My car's at sin ming auto car. I can arrange to charge up the old bat and we can swop just b4 u pass ur car to dealer for scrap. Let me know if u keen...Hope not too troublesome for you. Cheers

braun said:
no lah...just looking for a a battery to use on my vintage car...the car's at the workshop for quite a while, so my old battery went erratic liao... but if u gonna scrap ur ride, maybe we can work something out? My car's at sin ming auto car. I can arrange to charge up the old bat and we can swop just b4 u pass ur car to dealer for scrap. Let me know if u keen...Hope not too troublesome for you. Cheers

Wow, bro,look like you reali want to max my car to the fullest ya, for now, i m selling my ride

my last try... since my last few not so successful.... haha

can ur Hamman eyelids fit mine? if so... i take it then k... thanks bro

pg7170 said:
my last try... since my last few not so successful.... haha

can ur Hamman eyelids fit mine? if so... i take it then k... thanks bro

ho so it's you yah. yr ride facelift one rite?then cannot leh

Turbo said:
ho so it's you yah. yr ride facelift one rite?then cannot leh

aiya... its the Pre FL wan la... yo!!!

so done ya?!!! again... hope the eyelids of the sedan n coupe no diff ah... hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewclair
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back