• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wts: Hiop Coilover Version 3 (e46)

Re: Wts: Hiop Coilover Version 3 (e46)

how much mileage?

Price Reduced To $1000!!!!! Its Cheap For A Very Good Track/street Coilover. You Wont Regret It. Sms Me At 93667878 To Deal.

porsche78;394206 said:
HIOP COILOVER VERSION 3 FOR SALE. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SUSPENSION AROUND FOR E46. FULLY ADJUSTABLE (HEIGHT, REBOUND ETC). REAR SUSPENSION HAS EXTERNAL CANNISTER. ONLY PIECE EVER SOLD TO SINGAPORE. GOOD FOR TRACK AND STREET USE. IT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AS I DONT TRACK AT ALL. WITH THIS SUSPENSION I ASSURE YOU YOUR HANDLING WILL IMPROVE AND YOU CAN TAKE CORNERS WITH CONFIDENCE. THIS ITEM IS GERMAN TECHNOLOGY AND MADE IN GERMANY.

SUSPENSION IS OUT OF THE CAR ALREADY. SUSPENSION HAS BEEN ON MY CAR FOR 12 MONTHS. BRAND NEW FROM J4C IS $3800. I AM ONLY ASKING $1250. SMS ME AT 93667878.

PICTURES AND INFORMATION TAKEN FROM HIOP/J4C WEBSITE.

suspension.jpg

rdbtn.gif
Suspension Systems:​

Hiop Suspensions are developed for the most demanding driver.​

Mono-tube gas shock absorber with large diameters allows for lower operating temperatures and pressures.​

This prevents aeration inside the shock absorbers and gives maximum reliability.​

Using shim stacks for compression and extension damping, our suspensions are meticulously calibrated to provide excellent bump and rebound performance, in both high and low acceleration conditions.​

Unique piston design gives instantaneous control and plush ride under all conditions through a fixed minimum bleed and multiple flow-rates cavities. As such a combination of comfortable low speed damping and sporty high speed damping rates are achieved. Shock absorbers are serviceable, seals are replaceable, and may be re-filled with gas. All spare parts are available.​

PRICE REDUCE TO $1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can it fix in in my E90?

hey Felix, great item u got there. Remember me? izzit still available?

iNSTiNCTz;402186 said:
hey Felix, great item u got there. Remember me? izzit still available?

yes buddy, i still have it, call me at 93667878. are u coming to spore soon?

bump bump bump. only 1k for the coilover. can only fit e46 non-m coupe, sedan and convertible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back