• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wts: Original Bmw Mesh Rims 18"

B|ast

THANKS ALL BROS FOR VIEWING. ITEM IS SOLD!!! :)

Hi all,

I have a set of Original BMW 18" rims for sale. It is currently on a E85 Z4. Will fit 3 series. 5X120PCD . There should be a series number or model number for these rims but i dunno what it is. So check it out on the link to see how it looks!
With 95% almost brand new branded tyres. It came brand new with the car. No scratches at all. View to believe.This set of rims and tyres have only been on the road for a month. NO JOKE! Thanks.
best offer takes it. Very nice rims and light. See attached for pictures.

Flickr: summer_musicals' Photostream

or you may PM me immediately!

Re: Wts: Original Bmw Mesh Rims 18"

alex90033340;392127 said:
bro will it fit a E36 cabrio? btw how much? thanks

I dun seem to be able to PM you. please do leave your contact number and i will SMS you. thanks!

B|ast;392173 said:
I dun seem to be able to PM you. please do leave your contact number and i will SMS you. thanks!

haha yes, i m also experiencing the same problem. i cant seem to pm anyone. anyway my mobile is 90033340 u can sms me. i have to be honest with u is that i dont really have a high budget though. u can also email me at [email protected].

Also facing problem to reply pm......... why...ha.?

good luck on ur sale!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back