• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS - PFL E46 Coupe Parts !!!

Re: WTS - PFL E46 Coupe Parts !!!

Sorry, gentlemen, owner postponed the de-modding session to next weekend. He cannot make it to deliver car to BVO in time. Kopi on him next Saturday.

wahaha... sure man ... will try to catch up with him at BVO then ... need to get some parts quick for my ride... looks too stock!

lennon Tan said:
Ken, schedule confirm boh ? Need to plan my weekend --hee !
His car will be there !!!

Dear bros and sis,

Yup... it's time to bid goodbye to my love, Valesquez. A thing of beauty, that made heads turn even up to her last days on the road , really is something very difficult to forget and will be dearly missed.

She is currently resting at Soon Lee Choon Auto Services, Ang Mo Kio Ind Park 2, Block 5032 , #01-283 and can be viewed from 0930 to 1900h .

The list of parts that are available for any bros and sis here can be found at the end of this post together with my contact. The suggested price is very negotiable . Just lemme know what you intend to pay for the part after viewing it and as long as it is not insultingly and ridiculously low, I will just accept it.

She will not be exported nor sold to anyone else but I would need you to swap your parts with hers. Respraying and installation fee will be borne by buyer and just pay everything including the cost of part to the mechanic. He will settle with me later.

As for people who initially have reserved some of the parts, please call me as I have lost your contact. I can remember who you are.

Please view and transact within this 1-2 weeks as I will deregister her soon. Thank you my fellow forummers and thank you Kenntona for helping me out so much back then. Your birthday gift is still with me. Thank you for leaving us in the lurch in Bala.
Really looked like we're some pathetic old , single, desperate, ugly guys who kenna stood up by their date. Especially me who was lugging around the gift... sheesh... you owe us one for that!

Cheers everybody

P.S ... those who may be interested in parts not listed in the list.... pls call me directly. thank you....

(E46 coupe prefacelifted parts)

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hamann Competition Front Bumper with Hella Fogs $200[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hamann Eyelids $20[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hamann Competition Sideskirts $100[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Rep Rear M3 Bumper $150[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Quad Exhaust - Customed Works (All Pipes Functional) $100[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']19" Privat Rims with tyres (50% worn) $500[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Front 330 Brakes $400[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']M3 Mirrors (heated but not foldable - motor faulty) $100 [/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']UUC Gear Knob (Manual) $70[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hamann Pedals (Manual) $100[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mohawk 12" Subwoofer with Amp $150[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']AC Schnitzer 3-Piece Boot Spoiler $100[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']M3 Steering Wheel $150[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hamann Front Strut Bar $100[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Bilstein PSS9 adjustable suspensions $700[/font]

Arsony
hp 92747233
Topaz Blue NOT ..... forgotten...

Hi Arsony,

Kudos to this good/powerful ride man.........

cheers.........

Arsony said:
Thank you my fellow forummers and thank you Kenntona for helping me out so much back then. Your birthday gift is still with me. Thank you for leaving us in the lurch in Bala. Really looked like we're some pathetic old , single, desperate, ugly guys who kenna stood up by their date. Especially me who was lugging around the gift... sheesh... you owe us one for that!
COME AND CLAIM IT !!!

Arsony;465537 said:
Dear bros and sis,

Yup... it's time to bid goodbye to my love, Valesquez. A thing of beauty, that made heads turn even up to her last days on the road , really is something very difficult to forget and will be dearly missed.

She is currently resting at Soon Lee Choon Auto Services, Ang Mo Kio Ind Park 2, Block 5032 , #01-283 and can be viewed from 0930 to 1900h .

The list of parts that are available for any bros and sis here can be found at the end of this post together with my contact. The suggested price is very negotiable . Just lemme know what you intend to pay for the part after viewing it and as long as it is not insultingly and ridiculously low, I will just accept it.

She will not be exported nor sold to anyone else but I would need you to swap your parts with hers. Respraying and installation fee will be borne by buyer and just pay everything including the cost of part to the mechanic. He will settle with me later.

As for people who initially have reserved some of the parts, please call me as I have lost your contact. I can remember who you are.

Please view and transact within this 1-2 weeks as I will deregister her soon. Thank you my fellow forummers and thank you Kenntona for helping me out so much back then. Your birthday gift is still with me. Thank you for leaving us in the lurch in Bala.
Really looked like we're some pathetic old , single, desperate, ugly guys who kenna stood up by their date. Especially me who was lugging around the gift... sheesh... you owe us one for that!

Cheers everybody

P.S ... those who may be interested in parts not listed in the list.... pls call me directly. thank you....

(E46 coupe prefacelifted parts)

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hamann Competition Front Bumper with Hella Fogs $200[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hamann Eyelids $20[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hamann Competition Sideskirts $100[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Rep Rear M3 Bumper $150[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Quad Exhaust - Customed Works (All Pipes Functional) $100[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']19" Privat Rims with tyres (50% worn) $500[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Front 330 Brakes $400[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']M3 Mirrors (heated but not foldable - motor faulty) $100 [/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']UUC Gear Knob (Manual) $70[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hamann Pedals (Manual) $100[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mohawk 12" Subwoofer with Amp $150[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']AC Schnitzer 3-Piece Boot Spoiler $100[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']M3 Steering Wheel $150[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hamann Front Strut Bar $100[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Bilstein PSS9 adjustable suspensions $700[/font]

Arsony
hp 92747233
Topaz Blue NOT ..... forgotten...

Hi Ash

Nice talking to you just

Quad Exhaust - Customed Works (All Pipes Functional) $100

I will take it once I install my m3 bumper

Cheers

Sam

Hi Ash,
As spoken on phone, I will take the 330 Front brakes + new brake pads and Strut Bar. I will check and confirm condition on the spot and transact with your mechanic if i accept the conditions and they fit my car. Thanks.

Lane

will take the m3 steering wheel and m3 mirrors if still available.

thanks

My dear UDM bros and sis,

Just to add a few pertinent info which may have been left out previously..

1) I am scrapping the car. So I dont care what you swap with as long as it fits and it does not get me in trouble when i scrap it. eg... dont take my engine and replace it with a Maserati engine . Sure I die!

2) I am busy running around with work so my apologies if I dont answer your sms's in time or i cannot answer your questions eg "is the _____ still available...?"
Truth is I do not know .. and have no time to know... that's why I lay her to rest there so that you can view and take what you want.

3) I am unable to reserve anything really. It's first come, first serve basis.

4) It's hard for me to describe the items over the phone. Go see it for yourself and if you think you like it, then get it. Simple...

Hope that helps for now. Thanks!

Arsony
Topaz Blue NOT around for long...

Hi Arsony,

i think i got my friend Lance to call you already think he is meeting you later....

cheers

ac323;466048 said:
Hi Arsony,

i think i got my friend Lance to call you already think he is meeting you later....

cheers

Hi Alvin,
I got the front brakes and struts from Ash' car. Good stuffs. Ash was too busy to be around.....and those who viewed his car knew why it was put to "rest" there......it ain't going nowhere. Thanks for the help to "chop" the stuffs. Now my front rotors will really be red hot.....

Dear bros and sis...

I'm looking for the person who bought the UUC gearknob. Pls contact me at 92747233. Thank you.

Arsony

Just to add a few other things...

Added to the above list,

1) BMW Business CD Headunit - FOC (but of course need swap!)
2) UUC Short Shift system - $100 (for manual cars of course!)

That's all for now.

Arsony
Topaz Blue NOT replaced....ever!

Arsony;466792 said:

Added to the above list,

That's all for now.

Arsony

Hi,

Is your front, side and rear clear lights still available? I will be collecting my E46,330Ci by next week and i needs those lights.

Thanks

CKY
hp 9617 1963

Arsony;466792 said:

Added to the above list,

That's all for now.

Arsony

Hi Ash,
your front brakes and Strut bar are good stuffs. as I have spoken to u a while ago, will take ur business cd unit and wiper pump. thks.

lane

ken, im keen in the quad exhaust and rear m3 bumper...

issit still available?

Sidewinder said:
ken, im keen in the quad exhaust and rear m3 bumper...

issit still available?
Give Ash a call at 92747233.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bong88ibet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back