• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS:Used e60 Msport Suspension and brakes

Re: WTS:Used e60 Msport Suspension and brakes

MW;710787 said:
Just to query, although the suspension and brakes were taken out from an E60 M-Sport, are these parts M-Sport parts or just stock parts?

As far as I can remember, only 530 and above have M-Sport parts...

If your parts are really M-Sport parts, then those who want stiffer suspension and better brakes can consider...

it is is msport suspension bro,thats what bmw confirmed with me.who ever interested i can pm them the part number so you can verify it.tq

For M sport suspension there is also front and rear bars which are slightly thicker and stiffer than standard suspension along with bigger bushes this is a standard part of Msport suspension . Most of the rubber components will need to be replaced with new ones anyway.

desertfox65;711424 said:
For M sport suspension there is also front and rear bars which are slightly thicker and stiffer than standard suspension along with bigger bushes this is a standard part of Msport suspension . Most of the rubber components will need to be replaced with new ones anyway.

If you mentioning the sway bar,yes the size is 25.5mm and rear 16mm it is big.

avinash;711429 said:
If you mentioning the sway bar,yes the size is 25.5mm and rear 16mm it is big.

Therefore you are selling the front and rear shocks+springs with or without the sway bars (AKA ARB)?

Will the shocks and spring fit and be suitable for 523?

Thanks.

MW;710787 said:
Just to query, although the suspension and brakes were taken out from an E60 M-Sport, are these parts M-Sport parts or just stock parts?

As far as I can remember, only 530 and above have M-Sport parts...

If your parts are really M-Sport parts, then those who want stiffer suspension and better brakes can consider...

Can these 525 shocks fit and is suitable for 523? I want to use H&R springs on the Msport shocks. But not sure if its suitable for for 523. Maybe it will be stiffer, but rider height should not be affected, since the spring height determines the ride height.

Thanks

BlackAss;732121 said:
Can these 525 shocks fit and is suitable for 523? I want to use H&R springs on the Msport shocks. But not sure if its suitable for for 523. Maybe it will be stiffer, but rider height should not be affected, since the spring height determines the ride height.

Thanks

it should fit bro as my friend is using msport suspension on his 523 but the original msport spring is good enough,h&r is too stiff and bumpy on msport suspension.

BlackAss;732120 said:
Therefore you are selling the front and rear shocks+springs with or without the sway bars (AKA ARB)?

Will the shocks and spring fit and be suitable for 523?

Thanks.

The price is COmplete with the original msport spring and msport suspension bro.I have the original sway bar front and rear,if you give me a good offer i can let it go.tq

Jay (avinash), I am having difficulty finding you because you changed all your phone numbers and went MIA. Can you please let me know if you are still interested in the exhaust? If not at least let me know instead of disappearing totally.

avinash;748336 said:
bump.................

Hi there,

Please clarify whether your Msport suspension is 60,000 km or 6,000 km in mileage.

Thanks.

BlackAss;748454 said:
Hi there,

Please clarify whether your Msport suspension is 60,000 km or 6,000 km in mileage.

Thanks.

60,000 bro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
45678biz
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back