• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Vehicle Registration Number - SBR2666Y - $6,662 (includes transfer fee)

Re: WTS: Vehicle Registration Number - SBR2666Y - $6,662 (includes transfer fee)

Bro you seem really desperate selling this plate.. (seen it at other forums too)

Your asking price is way ridiculous and even if my date of birth is 02/06/66 I wouldn't pay that amount of money.

Just an advice... don't waste your time here; jus retain the number for your next vehicle.

Re: WTS: Vehicle Registration Number - SBR2666Y - $6,662 (includes transfer fee)

he wants to prove all of us wrong

6668 plate can be gotten with bid of $1002. This plate selling is quite funny.

Dunno must see this post for how long more

aiya leave him alone la, i know this personally, very nice guy, no matter how persistence or trying his luck, he also joined in 2006 owned few BMWs now...

why so bothered about his post, want pay then buy lor.... if not ok la... ya i dun mind the number at $300 thou. ai sell me mai?

at least he not selling condom samples like davidcb.

iScoupe Rocks....

cheers

iScoupe;739541 said:
aiya leave him alone la, i know this personally, very nice guy, no matter how persistence or trying his luck, he also joined in 2006 owned few BMWs now...

why so bothered about his post, want pay then buy lor.... if not ok la... ya i dun mind the number at $300 thou. ai sell me mai?

Its your clone right?????
hitmee say 1........ :shock:

It is always good to hear alternative views on valuations of items on offer. Why cover up?

by sharing our POV we hope to provide different valuations...

with no hidden agenda or personal interest, we are providing an objective POV..if good means good if ex means ex...ez645t seems more worthwhile than this though

iScoupe;739541 said:

nb u sold him insurance right?

totoseow;739887 said:
nb u sold him insurance right?

he sold u ins too....................... :biggun:

ST99K

ST33A

lai lai bid...bid for fun...keke

milk15;740357 said:
he sold u ins too....................... :biggun:

but i never ask him support fire mah...when i buy ins...its me supporting him. not the other way

Your previous post have lots of THANKS !!!

thank me for fcuk? got money? 1 kg of thanks how much? another analogy....500 pages of welcoming for fark? Got $$$? thank ki lan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twinturbo;739429 said:
6668 plate can be gotten with bid of $1002. This plate selling is quite funny.

i thought bidding must be in multiples of tens or hundreds?

nevermind irrelevant..

totoseow;740411 said:
thank me for fcuk? got money? 1 kg of thanks how much? another analogy....500 pages of welcoming for fark? Got $$$? thank ki lan.

End of the year....... the 1 with most thanks... with get to la jee with hitmee.......
i think kenn is leading........ sure win.... :silenced::silenced::silenced:

Guys lets stay on the topic of the most expensive meaningless number plate ok?

Thanks pengful........

cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back