X1 - Useful accessories

Re: X1 - Useful accessories

snowmanyee;769563 said:
got my X1 yesterday. my first accessory is the aluminuim front grille. next is number plate and rims.. more to come but must control...

Bro, got any idea where to find the aluminuim front grille?

Thanks.

Hi TS,

I be collecting my X1 20i soon in early april, here is some of the accessories that I wished or intend to do.

Window tinting ( Cool n lite)
LED interior lighting
LED boot lighting
LED license plate
LED Angel eye
Carbon fibre interior (depends on cost)
Security camera (either Black vue DR 400g or FineVu CR300-HD)
Interior light casing, noticed that ours (from showroom) don't have casing, seems like the 5 series have casing of same size, shall check if able to intent 5 series's to fit. It just doesn't seems right to have no casing (plastic or glass).

OT. by the way, any of the brothers or sister installed the LED angel eye? Is there any issue? Thank you

Cheers~!

The window visors that I ordered from ClimAir UK arrived yesterday (10 days after order) and I installed them today. The design is slim and should cause minimal air noise; quality is very good, made from high grade acrylic. Installation is straightforward although the front pair requires more effort - need to bend the visors a lot in order to slide them into the window channels. I am very happy with them even though they are quite expensive (big portion of $ is for freight). Here are some pics - sorry they were taken in my basement carpark and lighting is poor. Actually they look great under daylight.

X1Visor2a.jpg

X1Visor1a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ek4auto;773514 said:
The window visors that I ordered from ClimAir UK arrived yesterday (10 days after order) and I installed them today. The design is slim and should cause minimal air noise; quality is very good, made from high grade acrylic. Installation is straightforward although the front pair requires more effort - need to bend the visors a lot in order to slide them into the window channels. I am very happy with them even though they are quite expensive (big portion of $ is for freight). Here are some pics - sorry they were taken in my basement carpark and lighting is poor. Actually they look great under daylight.

X1Visor2a.jpg

X1Visor1a.jpg

Bro, It looks great.

rune;773444 said:
Hi TS,

I be collecting my X1 20i soon in early april, here is some of the accessories that I wished or intend to do.

Window tinting ( Cool n lite)
LED interior lighting
LED boot lighting
LED license plate
LED Angel eye
Carbon fibre interior (depends on cost)
Security camera (either Black vue DR 400g or FineVu CR300-HD)
Interior light casing, noticed that ours (from showroom) don't have casing, seems like the 5 series have casing of same size, shall check if able to intent 5 series's to fit. It just doesn't seems right to have no casing (plastic or glass).

OT. by the way, any of the brothers or sister installed the LED angel eye? Is there any issue? Thank you

Cheers~!

Not much X1 s20i on the road now. What is your color? I was intend to get a black one but my wife say since we had already got 2 black we need to get some other color. So I got the sliver. I've seen a black X1 not s20i on the road very nice..... But really sliver very easy to maintian.

I've seen some bro change to LED Angel eye looks very nice but I feel too bright. I've got no idea if there will be any error message showed after change to LED.

Security camera I have 2 one in the front and one at the back. I got them both from China when I went for business trip there... very useful and I have ever reported an dangerous driving case by sending the video to TP... of course offending me....

Bro, if you find the 5 serious light case is suitable to X1 please kindly share the source I feel it's not right have the light without a cap.

vjxqiu;773539 said:
Not much X1 s20i on the road now. What is your color? I was intend to get a black one but my wife say since we had already got 2 black we need to get some other color. So I got the sliver. I've seen a black X1 not s20i on the road very nice..... But really sliver very easy to maintian.

I've seen some bro change to LED Angel eye looks very nice but I feel too bright. I've got no idea if there will be any error message showed after change to LED.

Security camera I have 2 one in the front and one at the back. I got them both from China when I went for business trip there... very useful and I have ever reported an dangerous driving case by sending the video to TP... of course offending me....

Bro, if you find the 5 serious light case is suitable to X1 please kindly share the source I feel it's not right have the light without a cap.

Hi, I got a marrakesh brown keke, most commented I got an old man color, but I just like the color. Silver is nice and easy to maintain!!! Initially I wanted to get that color or red, but however feel that the marrakesh brown is easier for me to look for my car keke.

Actually I prefer the 28i, but too bad, they don't bring in to singapore :(

Yup currently seems like there is angel eye at 8000, seems like too bright, still considering also, don't wished to blind other road user then got into road bully issue.

For the security camera, does yours generate the battery drainage error code? Yup, nowsaday, lots of dangerous driver.

Sure man bro, once able to source for a good replacement for a good cap for the light, shall share with you all ~!

Cheers~!

schmuak;773959 said:
My rear right door rattles...:thinking:

Now my 3-4 doors rattle together even driving at very slow speed. It's a pain in the neck! Worse than a 10 year old pick-up!

rune;773444 said:
Hi TS,

Cheers~!

I used to install the 8000k LED Angel light. No issue. No error code or whatsover, but might affect your radio reception a little.

rune;773749 said:
Yup currently seems like there is angel eye at 8000, seems like too bright, still considering also, don't wished to blind other road user then got into road bully issue.

Cheers~!

Angel eye LED is not bright enough to blind any road users. 8000k is the colour temperature, not the brightness. 8000k is white colour and it will look very nice.

vjxqiu;773543 said:
How much PML charge you?

Everything inclusive $222. I was given $100 return customer voucher, SE asked me to pay $100 and she settled the remaining. I got it installed before I collected my car so no downtime. :dance:

snowmanyee;774348 said:
I used to install the 8000k LED Angel light. No issue. No error code or whatsover, but might affect your radio reception a little.

Angel eye LED is not bright enough to blind any road users. 8000k is the colour temperature, not the brightness. 8000k is white colour and it will look very nice.

Icic, thank you for your information~! Learned new stuff keke.

In the case, from the safe side, think I might better don't install , in case later my OC scold me for making the radio reception poor :(

hello..

does a yr 2010 X1 comes with any handfree bluetooth? can i connect iphone on bluetooth handfree?

thanks heaps..

Bro, it can connect any problem as long as your phone had blue tooth.

I am beginning to enjoy the Garmin GPS unit that is nicely integrated into the X1. One big advantage is that the Garmin uses the free and excellent local maps from MFM, MSM and Jerome Wee. And upgrading the maps is simple - when run off from the SD card.

Well wait till you drive in KL; with all the new flyovers and new roads, I still get lost with a GPS. But the MFM or MSM are excellent and are the most up to date.

Hi peeps, im new tothis forum...just ordered my new x1 20i, it's will be delivered in sept due to the color and I got t he sports version as well. What's ur experiences with ur ride..any heads up? All replies will definitely be appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back