X1 - Useful accessories

Re: X1 - Useful accessories

Maran08;804356 said:
Hi peeps, im new tothis forum...just ordered my new x1 20i, it's will be delivered in sept due to the color and I got t he sports version as well. What's ur experiences with ur ride..any heads up? All replies will definitely be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum! My experiences with both my rides were I have to get the friction tape do up for my cars to minimise the rattling, bear with the brake irritating thug noise whenever you brake or move off as well as to bear with PML's model answers. Other than that, BMWs drive well and its reliable and handling is second to none for its class. My two cents.

I think only cosmetic changes. Front bumper changes with a shorter font, biggrr grilles and headlights. Rear bumper also changes but not significant as well as the side mirror.

Hi snowmanyee

Yea saw the pics... Not sure if worth the wait for that, as I'm given the option to get the new facelift.

COE should drop after tonight's news... worth the wait. Facelift looks more aggressive

Vey hard to say! Might creep up as well! Even if it goes down I doubt it will be a huge diff.

vjxqiu;773539 said:
Bro, if you find the 5 serious light case is suitable to X1 please kindly share the source I feel it's not right have the light without a cap.

Hi bro, I had been trying to find light case, but till now still in vain :( . They state they can indent the parts but can't promise whether it can fit or not~!

Hi there, does anyone know if there is any audio unit that can fit into the iDrive compartment? Cos iDrive was quoted at $17k. I need a reverse camera to link to the screen too.

Please lemme know if u know any, thank you very much. ;)

ARE U KIDDING? iDrive for 17k?!?!?!?!?!?!
You could probably go to juzz auto to see what they can do for you. Are u retrofitting or wanting to get it as an option?
17k is really wow. Worst than day light robbery. I don't even know what to say.

-Sorry this post wasn't helpful. I just had to voice it out.

I am exploring whether to include in my X1 with
1. Front bumper with sensors. Cost price?
2. Angel eye - LED . Cost ?
3. Front n rear seat covers. Cost?

Any recommendation?

greenfunk;827429 said:
ARE U KIDDING? iDrive for 17k?!?!?!?!?!?!
You could probably go to juzz auto to see what they can do for you. Are u retrofitting or wanting to get it as an option?
17k is really wow. Worst than day light robbery. I don't even know what to say.

-Sorry this post wasn't helpful. I just had to voice it out.

i really hope they were kidding... but not. :biggun:

juzz auto huh... ok, will check it out. thanks.

oh and just in case... will fixing audio, sound proofing and ice cause warranty to void?

Last edited by a moderator:

This typical tutu silhouette, collocated with short bubble sleeves, square neckline, and a flaring skirt with pleat details, offers a spectacularly sweet look. The exquisite flower is decorated on the neckline, going well with the drooping skirt, while those delicate petals are scattered in the lucid organza, presenting a dreamy and sweet view.

Hi...

Anyone has installed a reverse cam on the new X1... equipped with the satnav...?

Or is it possible in the first place...

2012-06-19163945.jpg

My new shoes from California!

Hi Bengwolf,

Yup.. to install a reverse cam on a new X1 with built in GPS..? Wondering if it is possible...

whiteonblack;833766 said:
Hi...

Anyone has installed a reverse cam on the new X1... equipped with the satnav...?

Or is it possible in the first place...

Hi,

For my X1 from PML, there is an option to factory fit in the reverse camera, but you need to buy the front sensor in order for it to happen.

Total damage is 2-3k, can't remember the exact cost of it, for both the front sensor and reverse camera.

Cheers~!

Thanks Rune...

2-3k is not cheap though but then if its an original BM part... then i guess... it shud be worth it...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red88video

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back