X1er Meet-Up Session?

Re: X1er Meet-Up Session?

wah fierce, you all collect car on saturday, then go meet up?? I cannot promise for sat, cos am rushing work. Would be better if its next week, but i will try to be there.

fierce? :huhhuh:
no lar. TS so willing to orgynise, so we can at least go for a cuppa tea or something lor. i'll be dead tired from doing stuff but i can spare an hour or so. ;)

snowmanyee;842604 said:
Outstanding. Never expect got 7 interested owners! Lets hear from all of you.

Do you prefer:
a) weekday evening/night
b) weekend evening/night
c) weekday morning/afternoon
d) weekend morning/afternoon

Good response, bro..

X5ér & X6ér hardly into forum, may be not friendly type?? :huhhuh::huhhuh: :lol:

DevilAngel;842641 said:
Good response, bro..

X5ér & X6ér hardly into forum, may be not friendly type?? :huhhuh::huhhuh: :lol:

Not unfriendly, but busy people who earn lots of money... or maybe people who are busy mingling with high profile people.... haha... just joking.

maybe someday can joint organise gathering.

Scouse7;842633 said:
wah fierce, you all collect car on saturday, then go meet up?? I cannot promise for sat, cos am rushing work. Would be better if its next week, but i will try to be there.

Come lah. Just pop by for a while and have a drink.can discuss and share views and lobangs on mods too... doesnt matter how many people. We need to have a headstart... then more sessions could be on the way

snowmanyee;842646 said:
Not unfriendly, but busy people who earn lots of money... or maybe people who are busy mingling with high profile people.... haha... just joking.

maybe someday can joint organise gathering.

anyway, this Saturday 30th, 3pm onwards, few of us meeting at Kallang Mac

come and meet us there before your X1 timing

we should have a X Series meet-up or drive up North

DevilAngel;842700 said:
anyway, this Saturday 30th, 3pm onwards, few of us meeting at Kallang Mac

come and meet us there before your X1 timing

we should have a X Series meet-up or drive up North

Wah... X6 Vs X1..... :oops::oops:

Meek;842347 said:
what time is your collection? i am collecting mine too on sat.

Mmm... shut be Sat morning bah... My Sale fellow no tell me but did indicate prob in the morning...

whiteonblack;842716 said:
Mmm... shut be Sat morning bah... My Sale fellow no tell me but did indicate prob in the morning...

Congrats! come join us then!

reimonto;842715 said:
Hi All, intending to get a X1 sdrive2.0 is there anything i can squeeze the SE for??

I usually will tell the SE I don't want anything and they can give me the bare minimum..... but I will squeeze her money out of it. More practical. But remember to take the floor mat cos it usually comes free and some wont give you if you dont ask... it cost $100+

for me I squeeze addtional $100 pml accessories voucher as returned customer.

I got 3M Solar Film, 3M Car mats (including the 3M mat for the boot. They seldom give this willingly, so need to bug your SA). I also got $1k vouchers.

I think now's a good time to buy the 2011 (YOM) x1 sdrive20i, because the overtrade is very high, i think i got more than 20k overtrade.

Good luck!

Final call for interest to meet up tomorrow evening. Any more turning up other than Meek and myself? If response remain at two of us by 9am tomorrow, then we will postpone the meetup. If we have 3-4, then we will continue.

Scouse7;842909 said:
I got 3M Solar Film, 3M Car mats (including the 3M mat for the boot. They seldom give this willingly, so need to bug your SA). I also got $1k vouchers.

I think now's a good time to buy the 2011 (YOM) x1 sdrive20i, because the overtrade is very high, i think i got more than 20k overtrade.

Good luck!

Thanks bro....will do that their overtrade are very attractive indeed. convienent to share the price you bought?

Bro n sis, cant make it on weekends... Gt small one at home to look after ...

I would be able to catch up, preferably on weekdays evening... :)

Cheers! ... :)

Hi pals. Due to some technical glitches to the forum, we are unable to ascertain the estimated number of interested parties for the meet-up supposedly to be held on 30 Jun, last Sat. In view of this, the meet-up session has to be postponed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k93453632

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back