[you], what's your driving pattern like?

[you], what's your driving pattern like?

• I drive gentle 100% all the time. I don't even see the red line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all.

• Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

• 80% hard, 20% Gentle - The only time i drive gentle is when i'm cooling down the car!

• 100% - My license is always being risked. Speed limits are breached each time i drive.

• Total voters
Re: Kevinleh, what's your driving pattern like?

Depending on Mood, at Max I drive at 2K RPM under Redline.
My Max Speed I ever Hit is 200km/h on NSH...
SG drive, not Topping 180Km/h.

My Favorite Race on SG roads is When I Smoke a Civic 1.8 with my 1.6l SuperGetz within 20sec on TPE towards Tampines.

Re: mantaone, what's your driving pattern like?

ryan;181840 said:
Be HONEST!

Poll and tell us how you drive...

Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal

Re: [you], what's your driving pattern like?

i must always look out for "uncle sam"

I drive like a uncle......slow and steady.....wait a min......I'm an uncle!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep in speed limit plus 5km/hrs, set speed limit alarm in 100.

i drive quite fast as i spend alot of time (80%) on highway and (20%) on normal roads. in fact i can clock like 120k in 3 years ...hai..

Re: Joculator, what's your driving pattern like?

Used to drive a stream RSZ before current ride 318i, only 2 wks old. Bought on the day of before it was priced at 158k. Push the Stream a lot because Jap cars are very tough with minimum electronics. Even if higher wear and tear not so afraid as they are cheaper. My last 2 rides which are bought new clocked 110k in 2.75 yrs (civic 1.7) & 67k in 2.75 yrs (stream rsz).

But with this bimmer, driving it sow and easy enjoying the rwd. Even though it's only 136bhp, i feel that power is pretty decent. maybe, because my previous ride is only a 1.8 and also I've mod with air scoop & K&N.:cool:

Re: EDD!E, what's your driving pattern like?

(Current Age with a MPV) 80% Slow & steady ... 20% fast & furious ... ;)

(Young's Day) 99.99% Fast ... 1% Slow, when speed camera or TP in front . :nutkick:

Re: Nazeer, what's your driving pattern like?

:)Well i will be driving not too fast and not too slow normal average speed.

Re: UniQ, what's your driving pattern like?

Hi Ryan,

I'm flattered for the thread aiming straight at me : )

Well, honestly...you could put it 80~20 between hard and gentle...but then with the road traffic today...its almost near impossible with the traffic jam...anyway, just got out from a 2.5 hours jam along PIE !!

Cheers
UniQ

Re: vicious, what's your driving pattern like?

Just clear the road safely at reasonable speed, just hate hoggers.

Re: OryGanli, what's your driving pattern like?

Gentle when there are passengers with me.
Unless the passenger tells me to go for it.
Tend to be a heavy footer once I'm alone.

I'm on the safety side, For current age 80% slow and steady, 20% above speed limit on Singapore road.

Re: mukhriz, what's your driving pattern like?

Anybody is a frequent traveller during between SG-KL might catch my red 318i E46 on the highway.
I dont go too fast, more of a constant speed kind of guy. Thanks to auto cruise, it saves my knee and ankle, enabling me to walk after the long drive! heeeee!!

I dont mod my car much, only the rims, which makes it wee bit less responsive in acceleration. I love to drive fast sometimes but more on the winding roads. Thats why I go for staggered setup. straights are not that much fun for me :)

I call my self 80-20 guy....

Quick to accelerate but within speed limits and distance from other motorists. Stay legal stay safe

Re: kapetan, what's your driving pattern like?

Quick to accelerate, always beyond speed limits and tailgating other motorists.

Re: mukhriz, what's your driving pattern like?

:) Hi ,

Safety come first, speeding when need , over take don't fail , group driving with fun and steady.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back