[you], what's your driving pattern like?

[you], what's your driving pattern like?

• I drive gentle 100% all the time. I don't even see the red line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all.

• Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

• 80% hard, 20% Gentle - The only time i drive gentle is when i'm cooling down the car!

• 100% - My license is always being risked. Speed limits are breached each time i drive.

• Total voters
Re: pengful, what's your driving pattern like?

Depends on who irritates me on the road! ;) Usually relaxed....

Re: [you], what's your driving pattern like?

Huh! Just got my new 118i. Last week got 2 near miss accident. So now drive very very careful. Anyway my car cant go really fast just slowly step the pedal.

i always drive to speed limit cause i scare i lose my license as i just gotten my license last year , but like to jam oil when start off ...

Re: Blitzer, what's your driving pattern like?

Taz devil... de only wat to go..

Re: ez1, what's your driving pattern like?

Drive mcm an old lady when caught in the jam.....but like Nick Heidfeld!!! when the roads are clear.:cloud9:

My nick might sounded fierce.. but i can't drift kekeke.. drive like old folk but rather careful driver...

Re: drift31, what's your driving pattern like?

My nick might sounded fierce.. but i can't drift kekeke.. drive like old folk but rather careful driver...:yummie:

i have had driving instructions (not from BMW) in UK and States, but i still drive like my dad. the more you know of your skills, the more you learn not to get in the way of others trying to kill themselves. slow and steady gets you there.

Re: delrosa81, what's your driving pattern like?

I drive at 70 and keep to leftmost lane all the time cos not enuf $$$ to top up petrol every month. Wanna race ppl also lose out on the straights...sigh so drive slowly and safely lor....:oops:

Re: eleenseah, what's your driving pattern like?

Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

Re: Richard320, what's your driving pattern like?

Driving Fast is something that i like if possible, but being responsible to others life is my principle! So i like to drive a fast car in a safe speed.

But i still thinking of improving the performance to make it run even faster. :evil:

Basically, just hard acceleration to the speed limit of the different roads. :)

depending on mood and confidence on road for me... but safety always come 1st

Re: DEVA1997, what's your driving pattern like?

Hello All members,

I generally like driving and always like to be active driver coupled with safety.I'ma Volvo user at this point and actively looking at Beemer.

I like the 7 series which on test drives ,I was impressed.

I need to chaffeur my family around of five people so considering the 7 series.

At the moment confused whether to go in for a new one (or) used.

Thanks
Deva1997

hi everyone,

I am a pretty light footer as compared to many of my frens who simply "whack" the car to feel the acceleration force.

On another note, I dun do sharp cornering cos 1. Had a traumatic experience will conering long time ago which ended in an accident and 2. Now i have to spare a thot for my prince and Queen sitting behind

Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

Slow and steady when I got passengers. Alone sometimes I can go crazy but that is 1% of my driving time. Most of the time is moderate. Haha.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaibk8codes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back