Zaino Detailing Centre

Re: Zaino Detailing Centre

I will take package 1... unless Milk in the fish bowl. Package 2 I will pass.....

MW;799513 said:
Infratint has two types of packages..

1. Fishbowl package..must go his shop behind to choose the girls.. all above 18. Make sure u see face..could be Milk in the fishbowl

2. Personal package..he rubba u on a regular basis

Sherman has no tinting package in case u are interested..tinting is his front only for the fishbowl services

ermmm......does sherman got "thiewwwww" in his chinese name too??

Yes, its Sherman Hor Gao Thiew

Centurion9990;799415 said:
Yea.. Agree with Brummie, my last polishing was rather a sloppy job.. Chop chop type, was done less than 2hrs.. Brummie, you could pay Revol a visit.. Swear by wobbles that they are damn good.. I will pay them a visit soon..
Thanks - I just sent a message to Revol - see what they say.

Zaino Detailing Centre @ WEST is officially closed. Their operator; First Auto Ventures Pte Ltd has ceased to renew an outstanding agreement with Auto Rage Pte Ltd, Asia Exclusive Distributor for the Zaino brand. This authorized agreement focuses on continuous assessment by the distributor, of the detailing centre's operations aimed at establishing high quality standards and correct work processes.

Auto Rage has concluded the exit strategy with First Auto Ventures, insisting that all customers affected by this outcome to be either compensated by First Auto Ventures for any remaining unused Zaino detailing packages or to have completed the use of such packages.

For customers who have not been informed of this, please provide details of your particulars including full name, vehicle registration number, contact number and an email address and send it to [email protected]. Auto Rage will endeavour to assist and facilitate between First Auto Ventures and their customers.

We apologize for this inconvenience in the interim period as we continue to work to resolve this.

Thank you for your support in Zaino!
Auto Rage Pte Ltd
for Zaino Asia
23rd April 2012

my package is either gonna expire or expired liao so nvm la let it go

rich in thoughts consider? rich in ideas on how to run lion :p

S2k;800140 said:
rich in thoughts consider? rich in ideas on how to run lion :p

Bimshop need lion dance troupe for grand opening.. U can be lion head..

Centurion9990;800143 said:
Bimshop need lion dance troupe for grand opening.. U can be lion head..

big head doll can? nb from detailing become run lion :boring:

Kelvin from Autorage has contacted me to assist for the refund.
Whether i get it or not, at least there is someone taking ownership.

Thankyou.

Centurion9990;799415 said:
Yea.. Agree with Brummie, my last polishing was rather a sloppy job.. Chop chop type, was done less than 2hrs.. Brummie, you could pay Revol a visit.. Swear by wobbles that they are damn good.. I will pay them a visit soon..

Bro, buay swee lah... U da one intro me there... Lol...
Exterior works is comparable to Revol but interior & rims detailing is sub standard...
I only enjoyed my time chatting with Jean... And she really helpful by squeezing a slot last day before eve of CNY!
Only realised this morning when i saw the word "RENT" was pasted on the glass door while on PIE...
So now need to find alternative in the West...
Anyone tried the detailing in Jurong Point car park?

darkknight;800577 said:
Bro, buay swee lah... U da one intro me there... Lol...
Exterior works is comparable to Revol but interior & rims detailing is sub standard...
I only enjoyed my time chatting with Jean... And she really helpful by squeezing a slot last day before eve of CNY!
Only realised this morning when i saw the word "RENT" was pasted on the glass door while on PIE...
So now need to find alternative in the West...

Hey bro, long time no see u online. I must said all the time they are good with their work, just the last round quite sloppy job. Good i praise, bad i say la. Ya, i enjoyed chatting with pretty ms jean too..

Centurion9990;800595 said:
Hey bro, long time no see u online. I must said all the time they are good with their work, just the last round quite sloppy job. Good i praise, bad i say la. Ya, i enjoyed chatting with pretty ms jean too..

Coz spending time reading & uploading field reports mah... No chance to switch over leh... :D

Jus saw the thread on bro bmweast cancelled the F10 meet up due to low responses... So paiseh that never continue to support him after the first meet up...

But mus find a new detailer first so can be bing bing for the next meet up!

Last edited by a moderator:

darkknight;800577 said:
I did a few years ago and regretted it big time. They had a limited water sorce so I think they tried to wash the car with as little water as possible, maybe even doing a dry wash, which ended up putting more swirl marks on the paint than I had before.

Maybe they are better now, but I wont go near them again.

Singapore Brummie;800880 said:
I did a few years ago and regretted it big time. They had a limited water sorce so I think they tried to wash the car with as little water as possible, maybe even doing a dry wash, which ended up putting more swirl marks on the paint than I had before.

Maybe they are better now, but I wont go near them again.

Give the guys at Revol Carz Makeover a go (I'm not in anyway affiliated with them other than being a happy customer) - so far, no complaints.... yet :)

Revol does a good job refer to below, can give it a try Singapore Brummie

Hi,

Does anyone knows the address for Revol Carz makeover and are there any other detailing centre that is worth trying ? Thanks.

Still have not gotten any reply from Zainol West for any form of refund. Still waiting but I think I will have to write it off liao.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back