Zerotohundred TimeToAttack Round 2

Re: Zerotohundred TimeToAttack Round 2

pdreams;935398 said:
Actually I am lost on this part. I do not know you well enough to know your friends to say what is waste or not. But then if you had remembered it then let it be so lest it becomes argumentative. But its really just a simple good job on the time attack with the GTR. Good time for whatever its worth, whether its 480hp, 540hp or 600hp or even 700hp. The gains in time only become asymptotic with power.

Cool man I really don't take offense to it :D Come karting again soon ok?
And thank you for the encouragement, I appreciate it. Agree on power asymptote... need quality dampers (valving, xweights CGz), noncompliant joints, camber, aero. For corner speed... But budget.....

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by pdreams
Actually I am lost on this part. I do not know you well enough to know your friends to say what is waste or not. But then if you had remembered it then let it be so lest it becomes argumentative. But its really just a simple good job on the time attack with the GTR. Good time for whatever its worth, whether its 480hp, 540hp or 600hp or even 700hp. The gains in time only become asymptotic with power.

Cool man I really don't take offense to it! See you soon at karting ah :D

And thank you for the encouragement, I appreciate it. But you know what they say... AWD cars are easy to drive :D
Seriously though, agree on power-time asymptote...but do not think we are near it yet considering how big a track Sepang is. However, it's always good to get quality dampers (valving, xweights, CGz), noncompliant joints, camber, aero; for corner speed. But budget.....

Last edited by a moderator:

is anyone going to 2013 Timetoattack round 1 this Sunday?

Yes think 5 or so guys from this forum.. including the gtr you nearly ran down hahah

not me. im retired......im into SWIMMING!!! rebuilding my spine....to KART. see u in june shaun.

That's great man... everyone misses the LBXX.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
777vinname

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back