116d kakis

Re: 116d kakis

Anyone has any problems with the car yet?

Mine is barely 2,000km and the brake squeals like a pig. Really annoying. Anyone else is experiencing the same problem?

My AC is quite noisy too.

Ykl_73;1132615 said:
Anyone has any problems with the car yet?

Mine is barely 2,000km and the brake squeals like a pig. Really annoying. Anyone else is experiencing the same problem?

My AC is quite noisy too.

Try re-bedding in your brakes pads ....

Codewerx;1132616 said:
Try re-bedding in your brakes pads ....

Noted. Thanks. Will try that.

I was probably too gentle with the car so the brake was never properly broken in.

3 cyls. are fuel efficient but prone to vibrate if bmw can fix vibration then u can hv the best of bth worlds.

Anyone knows where to get those water proof trunk tray?
And if anyone here install a larger SD card on their BMW Advanced Car Eye dash cam?

Thanks in advance

Ykl_73;1133353 said:
Saw them online. No one sells them in Singapore?

whiskie;1133329 said:
eBay or Taobao for the trunk tray.

Guys, join us at the grp chat.. pm me ur contact.... cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone mildly annoyed at how bare bones the 1 series came as? I went to see and saw the option list to show the chrome lining around my windows as chargeable as well. Zzz.

And my entertainment screen is ridiculously small.

solstice;n1843010 said:
Anyone mildly annoyed at how bare bones the 1 series came as? I went to see and saw the option list to show the chrome lining around my windows as chargeable as well. Zzz.

And my entertainment screen is ridiculously small.

Just go upgrade the screen . Quite a number of us did that.

Christine Peng;n1842796 said:
116d a good buy ? any feedback ? as im thinking switching from 3 series to 1 series ...

Dont buy 116.... no gd... u cnt rmbr when is the last time u fill up ur tank....

I drives a silver 116d, done 4000km. Is pretty pleased with the car so far. Read a lot of horror stories regarding current crops of turbo diesel engined cars which are Euro 5, 6 compliant. Where there will be high chance of failure with the EGR, DPF, oil gaskets, etc at the later part of the ownership, where repair cost may be quite some wallet emptying experience. Due to the roads in SG which are mostly 'urban' in nature, start-stop traffic are unavoidable, where regeneration of the DPF become impossible. Any of you bro/sis driving a diesel powered Bimmer had encountered any of such problems before? Any tips to mitigate such issues?

Cool, the 1series forums have been very quiet for a very Long time. If u can add me to the chat group. 94780074 shawn here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlifeinteriors
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back