116d kakis

I've had the car for 4 months now, still loving it. I like that it has different drive modes to suit different moods. The default comfort mode already gives you good torqy, sporty feel and if you're light footed, easily gets you pass 900+km when you are mostly on highways. With diesel cost at almost half the price of petrol, you don't have to think twice stepping on it or using sports mode to maximize your fun factor.

Not sure about maintenance cost, but the 5 yr parts warranty should help ease some of that worry.

You feel bad for the salesman test driving a car? Now that's a first. Just go test. No point talk until cow comes home. Everyone's car criteria is different and your own opinion IS the most important.

Thanks. That's true. i feel bad because I want to waste some of their time with no intentions of following thru a sale as of now. I'm quirky that way as it is not the same as test driving and finding that it does not meet my needs/wants. Some more I this kind gian peng gian sai, neow jin neow lan customer, dont want make life difficult for other's unnecessary.. ;)

Anyway, got good SE can recommend? Doing research a bit early la.. hee hee.

I've had the car for 4 months now, still loving it. I like that it has different drive modes to suit different moods. The default comfort mode already gives you good torqy, sporty feel and if you're light footed, easily gets you pass 900+km when you are mostly on highways. With diesel cost at almost half the price of petrol, you don't have to think twice stepping on it or using sports mode to maximize your fun factor.

Not sure about maintenance cost, but the 5 yr parts warranty should help ease some of that worry.

You feel bad for the salesman test driving a car? Now that's a first. Just go test. No point talk until cow comes home. Everyone's car criteria is different and your own opinion IS the most important.
I have mine for 3 weeks now, seems like but my consumption figures are still quite below what is being tossed about here. Seems like at best I can get is about 700km on the full tank. Drive profile is probably 70% in traffic and 30% on highways. I try to switch on the eco pro mode which I remember to 50% of the time. Not sure its due to my driving style or car needs to be run in. Also does it matter if we switch on Eco mode while in start stop traffic? Any advise would be appreciated.

I have mine for 3 weeks now, seems like but my consumption figures are still quite below what is being tossed about here. Seems like at best I can get is about 700km on the full tank. Drive profile is probably 70% in traffic and 30% on highways. I try to switch on the eco pro mode which I remember to 50% of the time. Not sure its due to my driving style or car needs to be run in. Also does it matter if we switch on Eco mode while in start stop traffic? Any advise would be appreciated.
Maybe take it easy and enjoy the ride?

Hi, I'm close to get 116d but feel skeptical about it after i receive feedback from a few of 116d owner. Mainly the noise (because of diesel) and technical problem arise after 1 year of use. Any of you guys encounter this? Please advice.

Hi, I'm close to get 116d but feel skeptical about it after i receive feedback from a few of 116d owner. Mainly the noise (because of diesel) and technical problem arise after 1 year of use. Any of you guys encounter this? Please advice.
Please share the technical problems, I'm sure many here would be interested to know.

Hi, I just book my 116d. Can I get EURO 5 diesel easily in North South Highway? I was also thinking of driving to Hatyai as my wife is Thai. Can they can take such long distance driving? I am presently driving the 320i and have no problem. Please advise. Thanks.

Just bought a 116D 2 months ago,happy with it until recently i heard alot of rattling sound most probably from the seat i presume when going on uneven road.Any solution?beside that very happy with the car.
And by the way ,will the warranty be voided if i will to remap the ECU to have more power ?

Anyone can share a good salesperson contact?

Still looking for the contact?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just booked a 116d Alpine White. Trying not to give in to installing the BMW Eye Camera at $900. (I gave up all the freebies to get a lowered price).

Anyone installed a 3rd party camera without voiding any warranty or should I just install the official one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, been driving 116d for 3 months. I average 14.5 - 16 at best but comparing to my previous ride which I got around 9-10, this is a ~50% improvement. Also switching from petrol (~$2.20) to diesel (~$1.40), this is another area where the savings kick in. I dont think consumption is fantastic but viewed in totality with lower diesel prices, it all adds pretty well.

Anyway, been seeing more 116d's on the road these days. Hoping to differentiate my ride a little. Anyone has an idea where I can get the M colors grille snap-ons that'd fit the 116?

Cheers!

Hi 116d owners,

Anyone here can share where do you install front & rear camera for moving and parking recording.

Price (estimate also ok):
Workmanship (good or bad):

Thanks
Best regard
Si Xian

Would like to ask if someone can help to add me into the whatsapp and facebook group for "SG BMW 116d"?

Would appreciate if u can PM me. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88network
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back