1st E60 523 remapped ( Almost a 525)

Re: 1st E60 523 remapped ( Almost a 525)

remap remap remap fever... I think should do dyno still.. ask J4C to do it lor.. pay for it... and at least.. u know exactly how much improvements u managed to get... if not.. using butt feel.. hmmm.....
the 523 remap is indeed amazing considering the power gains... i am impressed!! :)

Ahbengdriver;142000 said:
Damn. 323 and 523.

320 can remap? :) Not enuf BENG POWER leh.

Ah beng, can lah. U wan?

Kiddy M;142119 said:
remap remap remap fever... I think should do dyno still.. ask J4C to do it lor.. pay for it... and at least.. u know exactly how much improvements u managed to get... if not.. using butt feel.. hmmm.....
the 523 remap is indeed amazing considering the power gains... i am impressed!! :)

good to know that your very happy with your upgrade but no use doing a a dyno run to see your gains, it wun be accurate cause of the fact that you did not do a base run, u cld prolly do a run just to see ur figures,

Honestly, to hear that 25+bhp and 40nm of torque ... that's alot i mean .. shit .. you can actually feel alot of diff .. i mean .. if i was in the car.. i dun think i wld say "it's like driving on Sports Mode"... i wld prolly go along the lines of.... " damn.. this shit is so freaking fast that i gave that car a run for its money"..

shaaz;142179 said:
good to know that your very happy with your upgrade but no use doing a a dyno run to see your gains, it wun be accurate cause of the fact that you did not do a base run, u cld prolly do a run just to see ur figures,

U r rite, Bro. Kiddy's car has gone thru the pre-hiop base run. After that, his car will go thru post-hiop base run too. And advice to all (who wants to see the diff), is to do a pre & post dyno base runs.

:)

523kw. bring ur remapped miracle to sepang on 29th. lets see how the thing runs....

snowdog;142191 said:
U r rite, Bro. Kiddy's car has gone thru the pre-hiop base run. After that, his car will go thru post-hiop base run too. And advice to all (who wants to see the diff), is to do a pre & post dyno base runs.

yea bro, good to hear HIOP ECU upgrade getting a real oomph eh.... i think it's the new engines playing a part in it too.. :D

shaaz;142194 said:
yea bro, good to hear HIOP ECU upgrade getting a real oomph eh.... i think it's the new engines playing a part in it too.. :D

I would think so too. The new VVT engines with VANOS is such a gem! Can tune to higher power and yet the engine still sounds very refined. :woowooo:

yeah... at least finally.. we see some serious tuning being develop for the N52 engines... about time.. ehehehe.. hope more will be coming soon...
I think 523Kw got his car remap more for drivability.. not for all out power shiokness.. as he has mentioned that his car is fully stock, except for the remap... maybe after this, he might be infected with the mod virus.. hehehehehe.. :D

so this remap thing can be done in a day? (2hrs dyno + 45mins extraction)

i thought must send to germany for programming?

2004 E46 318 can or not? ha probably the gain will not be so significant.

yo Mark..

J4C will extract your original program and then send it to Germany for HIOP to do the tuning... mean while.. you still can drive ur car home, on ur original program...
then probably after 2 days.. the new "hot" program arrive from Germany.. J4C will call u, and get the new program injected into ur ECU... heheheheh... :D
of course.. if u want pre program dyno, and post program dyno.. the time taken probably will be around 3 hours la..
better don't rush them mah.. let them do their work.. slow but steady.... :)

hey seetoh, can pm the price for e90 330 6sp mt
Thanks!

Kiddy M;142205 said:
yeah... at least finally.. we see some serious tuning being develop for the N52 engines... about time.. ehehehe.. hope more will be coming soon...
I think 523Kw got his car remap more for drivability.. not for all out power shiokness.. as he has mentioned that his car is fully stock, except for the remap... maybe after this, he might be infected with the mod virus.. hehehehehe.. :D

Bad Kiddy, infecting others liao.... :nehnehhh:

hitmee;142206 said:
so this remap thing can be done in a day? (2hrs dyno + 45mins extraction)

i thought must send to germany for programming?

2004 E46 318 can or not? ha probably the gain will not be so significant.

It's 2 days x 2hrs 45 mins each session, Bro.

Dyno is available upon appointment.

E46 318i >04 can be done but hp increase is about 15 - 18 hp. Torque about 10%.

Wow!! 32bhp and 40nm gain!! That's 1/2 a supercharger without touching any hardware!

Software reflash costs maybe around $1k? SK+ SC kit around $7k. Software gains 32bhp and 40nm. SC gains around 50-60 bhp.

You guys are gonna see these reflashes fly off the shelves! Congrats for such an amazing product!

Bring your down for the Sepang track day to put the extra power to good use! I'm sure many people would be really be interested in seeing it action!

snowdog;142219 said:
Ae? Tot I PMed u the price liao? Let me know again if u din recd it, ya? ;)

yea you did. i was lagging. haha

Kiddy M;142210 said:
yo Mark..

J4C will extract your original program and then send it to Germany for HIOP to do the tuning... mean while.. you still can drive ur car home, on ur original program...
then probably after 2 days.. the new "hot" program arrive from Germany.. J4C will call u, and get the new program injected into ur ECU... heheheheh... :D
of course.. if u want pre program dyno, and post program dyno.. the time taken probably will be around 3 hours la..
better don't rush them mah.. let them do their work.. slow but steady.... :)

so kiddy,

your is already back from germany or still Work in progress?

totoseow;142192 said:
523kw. bring ur remapped miracle to sepang on 29th. lets see how the thing runs....

Hahaha been there done that on many of my previous car... I brought the BMW 523 coz I think I'm over with my track days....And 523 never design to track...

I'm happy with my quiet comfy ride now... No mods just Reflash to make car drives better...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back