1st E60 523 remapped ( Almost a 525)

Re: 1st E60 523 remapped ( Almost a 525)

as long as the buyer is happy at the end, he feels money well spent is the most important.

even if it is psycological gain ........

hitmee;142309 said:
as long as the buyer is happy at the end, he feels money well spent is the most important.

even if it is psycological gain ........

thats also true...

but if its psychological gain then the figures will not be correct...

I mean, if I buy a product claiming such-and-such gains and I dont get it, then even if psychological gain also a bit sad right...

SMYUEN;142304 said:
523KW - true... thats what I think everyone hear wants to know.... if there is REAL gain.... and how much is the real gain... once everyone is convinced, then this product will really fly off the shelves and into every 323/523 in town... :>

Very very true and the best thing to do is to find another 523 to go do the remap....
I'm happy with my car now and how many remap J4C sells dun get me more Brownie points etc... again just tot I share, esp since I was a bit frustrated with the original drives.

523 KW - yeah... thanks for sharing man... lets hope the other owner get the same gains and satisfaction as you did...! then we would really be looking at a killer product..

30BHp gain for $1,000 is a must-have!

and glad you are enjoying your new power..

SMYUEN;142318 said:
523 KW - yeah... thanks for sharing man... lets hope the other owner get the same gains and satisfaction as you did...! then we would really be looking at a killer product..

30BHp gain for $1,000 is a must-have!

and glad you are enjoying your new power..

1,000 ???? I dun think I quoted that value....please confirm with J4C coz I paid 1800

ooppss.. sorry... $1,800 is still a very good dollar-to-powergain ratio!

cheers

SMYUEN;142334 said:
ooppss.. sorry... $1,800 is still a very good dollar-to-powergain ratio!

cheers

yup... very good... .

DMS and HIOP are both respectable tuners.. so i think the gains received by 523KW should be doubted.. I guess the best way is to do it yourself lor..
I mean, everyone is always waiting for Rob (DMS) to come to town, and immediately, all bros will ask him to do remap... now, right in our country, we have J4C giving a reliable remap with good gains for an even better price than DMS... why not?
Of course each dyno may give a slight variation in figures.. but I would believe a 10~15% increase in HP for this HIOP should be quite realistic.. given that DMS is achieving almost the same, for double the price.... :)

sorry.. spelling mistake.. it should be :

"so i think the gains received by 523KW shouldn't be doubted"

Pai seh pai seh... :D

Kiddy M;142348 said:
DMS and HIOP are both respectable tuners.. so i think the gains received by 523KW should be doubted.. I guess the best way is to do it yourself lor..
I mean, everyone is always waiting for Rob (DMS) to come to town, and immediately, all bros will ask him to do remap... now, right in our country, we have J4C giving a reliable remap with good gains for an even better price than DMS... why not?
Of course each dyno may give a slight variation in figures.. but I would believe a 10~15% increase in HP for this HIOP should be quite realistic.. given that DMS is achieving almost the same, for double the price.... :)

Yes another good point I went with HIOP or more like J4C for 2 other reasons ( FYI I just found out the brand of SW yesterday via you guys)

1. Local support
2. Ease of reflash ( I saw the post about finding Rob that got me a bit worried)

Again I'm not for or against any brand / any dealer just the ease of the whole process that I'm looking at.

To conclude can we have another 523 remap and compare the result....

523KW;142326 said:
1,000 ???? I dun think I quoted that value....please confirm with J4C coz I paid 1800

$1800 for 30bhp and 40nm torque? That's seriously cheap.

If can GURANTEE that kinda gain, I will pay $2000, no questions asked...

523KW;142239 said:
Hahaha been there done that on many of my previous car... I brought the BMW 523 coz I think I'm over with my track days....And 523 never design to track...

I'm happy with my quiet comfy ride now... No mods just Reflash to make car drives better...

The 4th fastest driver on the SG Trackies Hall of Fame kena jio to go track...haha. This is funny

Time attack 16th September can do it already.

Any BMWs going?

Greetings everyone, hve been following tis site quite some time....used to drive an E39 n just changed to an E60 with BSI package thrown in...1 qns i hope someone can answer does remapping void the PML warranty......cheers mates

chloe22;142416 said:
Greetings everyone, hve been following tis site quite some time....used to drive an E39 n just changed to an E60 with BSI package thrown in...1 qns i hope someone can answer does remapping void the PML warranty......cheers mates

I guess it will if they find out but question is....how? :)

Kiddy M;142373 said:
EXACTLY ... exactly bro.....

dun push it nutty... dun even try ..

523KW. i will get to find out if this remap is really so powerful soon.

seetoh. may i know when can see the other 3.0L VVT dyno chart?

this thread is becoming a bit strange.... huh jaskin...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back