2 Series Active Tourer Owners, Fall In!

Hi, I am a newbie.. and getting my 218i AT later today. Just wanna know if the audio set can be upgraded to support Andriod CarPlay in future if it's available? Or can't upgrade:(? Thanks.

Hi guys. How many gears are there in your 216? 6or 7? I heard there is a facelift for 216 and it comes with 7 Steptronic with dual clutch.

Any comments on this car?

current is 6 speed. Facelift info can be found with google. :) Seems like some cosmetic changes but not sure if PML will bring in

Hi Redbull, are you getting the 216i from PML? May I ask what is their offered List Price and discounts? Is it the latest 216i with 2018 facelift?

My 216D is not only 3 months old but I just saw warning message need to top up engine oil? Anybody else has this issue? First time I see engine oil evaporate so fast.

You think there's a leak or is this normal for Diesel cars? This one my first diesel.

Collected my 216D AT on Monday and enjoying the driving so for, but its a different league of driving given I am coming from Toyota Altis. Trying to get used to it to start enjoying it fully.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultracelvn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back