2011 BMW nightdrive

Re: 2011 BMW nightdrive

How come no pics????? ;((

clara25;634279 said:
I slow down alot after the bend coz my dtc light out I scare. Then plus duno my way so follow

Off your dtc. Drift round the corner. That's what 135 are for!

clara25;634279 said:
I slow down alot after the bend coz my dtc light out I scare. Then plus duno my way so follow
DTC light on means the car is passive safety is working. No need scare.

But also can feel the car getting closer to the wall. Wonder if the pml advance driving lesson is useful?

TobyNik;634284 said:
WHY STILL NO PICTURES from ANYONE???
///M posted some on FB. Terry looks damn fit. :goodup:

hum@n;634287 said:
The driver poke me for quite a distance b4 we tio a black smoke boobie trap frm a 7series!
I think he installed that boobie trap in case got private investigator tails him when he run lion. But useless, can only stun people for a few seconds only :lol2:

hitmee;634290 said:
Off your dtc. Drift round the corner. That's what 135 are for!
Audi A5 can drift? :woottt:

hum@n;634281 said:
I only knw got 1 bmw poke me frm behind, car plate 332..
Our cars are the slowest in that group. Xianz.....

clara25;634313 said:
But also can feel the car getting closer to the wall. Wonder if the pml advance driving lesson is useful?
Read up in 1addict. It ssems like it is quite normal for E82/E88 to understeer (or getting closer to the wall). Somehow, 1///M fixed up this problem.

clara25;634285 said:
But gotta say I must be thankful to my car for saving me times...the corner felt scary yet quite gd

how fast were u guys driving? fierce

No where close u...there's 2 Lamborghini right? I kana lots of peanuts, was it u?

nope. i was first car. behind me was a porsche and another 2 lambos plus a 430

totoseow;634327 said:
how fast were u guys driving? fierce

70Km/h Mine is a far lorry not a ferrari. All super fast. I reach raffles marina the last car

kenntona;633679 said:
You guys rocked !!!

We had more than 60 cars !!! No way the convoy could have held !!! But still fun.

Thanks to all of you, we have raised $4863 for Children Charities Association (CCA) tonight. Ms Arashi Santhana, Deputy Chairman of CCA, was pleased and appreciative.

Once again, a huge heartfelt thank-you to each and every one of you who showed up !!!

Also, thanks to Bobby Tay for the help and, naturally, entertainment.

My Lambo friend told me he went there with his supercar friends, but he acted blur and never even donate, just went to show off their cars and supposedly hamsum faces on the mistaken notion that "Have Supercar = Hamsum"

Come to charity drive k*m l*n ahh?

And How come all these talk about how fast your car is and how good your driving is blah blah? Charity drive or charity F1 race?

Last edited by a moderator:

Great drive. Great way for me to meet BMW-SG for the first time!
Pictures anyone?

hitmee;634339 said:
I heard someone drove 300kmh. Terry say one
When u organise night fly? I will prepare my carrier at sea for everyone to land.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetcafe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back