2011 Formula One!!!

Re: 2011 Formula One!!!

yup ... people will only remember the winner and not runner up ...

gochou;686468 said:
He should have pushed hard from lap 45 instead of trying to nurse the tyers. Sigh... So close yet so far...

waiting for this one.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YibMYIBRc6I]Formula 1 comes to America! - Red Bull Racing takes first lap in Texas - YouTube[/ame]

Vettel pole in JEPUN....he will be crowned world champion this sunday.

unstoppable

well done red bull winning the constructor championships again ... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

why must move to ferrari if red bull can continue be champion?
unless the money must be worth it
on the other hand, i presume the driver is not motivated by money alone as they have more than enough

etan1;692725 said:
Vettel to Felali next year? :woottt:

wt_know;692773 said:
why must move to ferrari if red bull can continue be champion?
unless the money must be worth it
on the other hand, i presume the driver is not motivated by money alone as they have more than enough
Simple, Ferrari is THE TEAM every driver aim for regardless whether they got winning car or not.

i used to have the same sentiment but after 4 years the pranching horse is not pranching anymore and going downhill

davidtch;692822 said:
Simple, Ferrari is THE TEAM every driver aim for regardless whether they got winning car or not.

wt_know;692866 said:
i used to have the same sentiment but after 4 years the pranching horse is not pranching anymore and going downhill
Looks like u have not look @ the past long enough. After 1983, Ferrari has never win any Constructor World Champion until 1999. Why do Schumi join Ferrari? Other than $$, there must be other factor that attracts him.

i understand your point.
my point is not just championship but overall ferrari had lost its competitiveness
i remember in the last 2 seasons, ferrari was under immense pressure from fans that their car were out of league and not able to compete.
i do agree that Ferrari team do command high recognition be it as a driver or in F1 motorsport.

davidtch;693178 said:
Looks like u have not look @ the past long enough. After 1983, Ferrari has never win any Constructor World Champion until 1999. Why do Schumi join Ferrari? Other than $$, there must be other factor that attracts him.

wt_know;693190 said:
i understand your point.
my point is not just championship but overall ferrari had lost its competitiveness
i remember in the last 2 seasons, ferrari was under immense pressure from fans that their car were out of league and not able to compete.
i do agree that Ferrari team do command high recognition be it as a driver or in F1 motorsport.
Red Bull has Adrian Newey. Adrian Newey is in the same league as Rory Byrne. Ferrari has not found a replacement for Rory Bryne yet.

That bad thing about current rule is lack of testing. With liberalisation of testing, it is easier to differentiate btw a good & a great driver.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mcouk
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back