2012 M5 Test on Sat

Re: 2012 M5 Test on Sat

Reeve;749028 said:
Bro u should try from standstill from 1st to 2nd gear , the torque when u shift up is monsterous . It feel like a heavily mod evo and much better. I did it on the test car, this is the test that convince me to buy the car
:goodup:

Reeve, u are a speed freak :p I am gonna try that this Sat!!

masschaoz;749053 said:
wa.. heavily mod evo.. sweet memories.. oh gosh..
bro waiting for u to test the M5 , can i arrange for u ?? gimme your avail timing he he

clar;749206 said:
Reeve, u are a speed freak :p I am gonna try that this Sat!!
sama sama bro hahah. can we do a veil cro type of M5 badge for the rear so when we travel NSH we can just take out the M5 badge and try to look like a normal 5series he he

saw a white M5 today at Munich..ready to be collected or have already been collected...i must admit my initial thought of a white sedan is always a taxi..but this one changed my perspective...maybe the combination of blacked-out front grills, black spoiler, rims, etc..makes the car look really fierce..i guess it belongs to one of u guys in this thread

That belongs to a customer who does not serve the forum :)

jasonmaxima;754009 said:
I think it is MW's.....

MW said he ordered from PI leh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clar: Saw your m5 FG in the basement carpark when I visited my bro last weekend. God damn your beast looks gorgeous!! :inlove:

Antz;756923 said:
Clar: Saw your m5 FG in the basement carpark when I visited my bro last weekend. God damn your beast looks gorgeous!! :inlove:

Thanks man! Next time u come by, drop me a PM in advance and we can meet up :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back