216d Grand Tourer

Hi All new here and have been driving the 216d since Dec 15. Need some advice here.
Today the brake pad change warning came up. Any idea how long more it can last ? Should I be getting paranoid now and demand them to change it ? The appointment I booked at pml is 2 weeks away and that is the earliest available. ..

Also changing the break pads outside will affect the car warranty ?
Thanks for your advice in advance .

Last edited:
Hi all

Just booked my black on black 216d GT today. Finally back with BMW after 2 years driving a Volvo.

Please add me to WA chat 97943360.

Thanks all.

Regards
Wai Yip

Wanna ask for opinions on the BMW Advanced Eye. I am considering keeping my iroad v7 and selling the Eye back to PML. Any thoughts or reviews on the Eye?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waiting for my 2GT, can add me to the whatsapp group? phone 9 six five five 2 three one one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dear all,

Pls advise on the reliability of this car so far, especially those who bought it during the initial launch. I am evaluating if this prospective car is as reboust as my outgoing honda stream..

This shd probably be a good news to existing owners of 216d who indirectly saved 30k.
I think PML is gng to cut 216d and bring in 218i. If they up the 216d by 30K, doubt there will be a market, but good for existing owners who can fetch a higher resale?

Attachments

• IMG-20170309-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170309-WA0000.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 282
Was told by PML my front brake pads need replacement after only 21k. Car is less than 1.5 years, smooth driver and no hard braking habits. They said 20k is normal. Damn.

Dear all,

Pls advise on the reliability of this car so far, especially those who bought it during the initial launch. I am evaluating if this prospective car is as reboust as my outgoing honda stream..
I am driving the Honda Stream for 8yrs before changing to 2GT last yr. everything on 2GT is better except the 3rd row in which Honda stream is slightly bigger. In turn of driver, passenger and middle row, Bmw 2GT is way bigger. Handling need not say, Bmw top notch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportsink
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back