216d Grand Tourer

Hi all

Just booked my black on black 216d GT today. Finally back with BMW after 2 years driving a Volvo.

Please add me to WA chat 97943360.

Thanks all.

Regards
Wai Yip

Hi,

May I know the delivery date and what will be the nett parf based on current CEVS?

Got my GT Dec 2015, smooth drive, did 24k now. Wondering what it means for GT after all the recent change in emission standards. Please add me to WA group 98270330. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waiting for my COE and number bid results coming wed... looking forward to my Met Blue GT...

add me to the WA group pls? 9o68o898... thanks

heard the revised CEVS will cause the price to go up $30k or they may bring in the petrol version due to the increase in tax...

Pls add me, 91115100

I seen that a lot having the same problem about front bake pad, why is it so my X3 last time last 45-50k. Do u guys go outside OEM or PML $550 is crazy

Hi guys, just trade in my B180 for the 2GT.
Pls add me into the group, I like to find out more abt the car and also make more friends

Kenneth - 94894655

Just collected my 2GT!

Does anyone know whether apple carplay works?

Also, anyone use the app to send destinations to the car?

apple play is not supported. using the the app to send destinations work, destination will appear in the idrive connected drive menu.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

apple play is not supported. using the the app to send destinations work, destination will appear in the idrive connected drive menu.

Thank you! How can I get my app set up? I registered myself with connecteddrive, downloaded the app, got the app to send the passcode to my bmw to verify. But then I don't see my car in the app anymore. When I try to add vehicle, it says that the vehicle has already been added.

you should be asked to input your Vin number which is the serial number? last fee number if I remember correctly? I can't really remember, as everything was set up at PML when I took over the car

you should be asked to input your Vin number which is the serial number? last fee number if I remember correctly? I can't really remember, as everything was set up at PML when I took over the car

Ok thanks. I'll call PML on Monday.

Driving a new 2GT atm. Does anyone have any problems with activating (opening and in particular closing) the rear boot using your feet?

Driving a new 2GT atm. Does anyone have any problems with activating (opening and in particular closing) the rear boot using your feet?

I had problems initially too. Then realised that if I pull out my leg fast enough it works better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportsink
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back