216d Grand Tourer

Does anyone has a recommendation for rubber floor mat for the Gran tourer?
Those sold by Performance motor is very expensive at $252 and boot mat at $216.

Also do you have any lobang for front window sun shade?

Someone is selling their 2nd hand rubber mat but still in Gd condition. When u join the whatsapp grp, u can ask again. Not sure whether it's still avail.

Front Window sun shade? Did you chk out places like Autobacs? Otherwise online stores like Taobao and Ali have many options

Someone is selling their 2nd hand rubber mat but still in Gd condition. When u join the whatsapp grp, u can ask again. Not sure whether it's still avail.

Front Window sun shade? Did you chk out places like Autobacs? Otherwise online stores like Taobao and Ali have many options

Thanks for your reply.
I have not been added to the WhatsApp group yet.
Would you be kind enough to let the seller of the car mat contact me at
9 three eight eight 23 one five

How is your experience using the BMW advanced Eye camera?
I heard that you may need to format the SD card every 3 weeks? Otherwise, it will prompt you for defragmentation.
Is that very irritating? Is there any way to resolve this issue?

I heard that you may need to format the SD card every 3 weeks? Otherwise, it will prompt you for defragmentation.

It only prompts u everytime u shut the car off. Doesn't bother me ... not sure abt others.

Otherwise it stays quiet when u drive apart from hitting bumps

It only prompt u when the disc is full with video.
Standard issue is 16GB micro sd
U can upgrade to bigger size for it to record before it prompt u.
But need to buy a fast enuff micro sd card for recording the hd videos

Thanks for your reply.
I have not been added to the WhatsApp group yet.
Would you be kind enough to let the seller of the car mat contact me at
9 three eight eight 23 one five

Same here WA admin yet to add cannot ask about coding.....
Please add 81 85 86 85

Hi All,

Just got my COE and made final payment on last Saturday......... hopefully can collect my 216d GT next weekends.

Please add me to WhatsApp group chat. 9nine 9eight 2two 2two 2two 0zero 8eight 1one

Do you know how to turn off the exterior light (headlights of the daytime driving lights) of Gran tourer completely (the light front rim is always switched on) when the engine is switched on? The front headlight is always on despite switching off the light to "0" (Lights off). Sometimes I need to rest in the car in the car park and enjoying the air con with the engine switched on.

Do you know how to turn off the exterior light (headlights of the daytime driving lights) of Gran tourer completely (the light front rim is always switched on) when the engine is switched on? The front headlight is always on despite switching off the light to "0" (Lights off). Sometimes I need to rest in the car in the car park and enjoying the air con with the engine switched on.

First of all, the Daytime Running Lights (DRL) which u mentioned are actually turned on full-time as u switch the car engine on. It's currently coded into your BMW and not being able to turn it off from the current default settings. The DRLs are really for safety for road users to ensure that you are seen - hence it's a default "On" even when you switch to "0" in case drivers forget to switch them back on.

I hope you will switch the car engine off and not let the engine idle when you rest though. [emoji6]

Hi All,

Just got my COE and made final payment on last Saturday......... hopefully can collect my 216d GT next weekends.

Please add me to WhatsApp group chat. 9nine 9eight 2two 2two 2two 0zero 8eight 1one

Congrats! What colour did you sign up for?

Hi all,

Just placed deposit yesterday, chose mineral grey. It's my first BMW, very excited. Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group chat 9238 one 4 one 2

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hi all. I am new here and have decided to get the 216d. This is my first ever new car purchase :)
1. Wanted to find out typical discount to sticker price that pml will accept

2.Wanted to check what freebies or add-ins I should be asking when I finalise with pml.

Hi all. I am new here and have decided to get the 216d. This is my first ever new car purchase :)
1. Wanted to find out typical discount to sticker price that pml will accept

2.Wanted to check what freebies or add-ins I should be asking when I finalise with pml.

What did PML offer?

Hi All,

Sorry, I made a mistake in my mobile numbers. Can anyone kind enough to add me to the WA chat group. 98222081

I waited about a month too. Anyway, I joined another local active WA group haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betdownload

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back