216d Grand Tourer

Re: 216d Grand Tourer

I average about 6.9L , lots of city driving/stop-start.
I prefer to use EcoPro nowadays, the car engages higher gears , feels smoother, but less acceleration.

have already done the 1st group buy - collection this saturday afternoon - i'm not the organizer, just join in the fun - some stuff from taobao - hoping to get poisoned by more GB of course :p

so both of u guys averaging about 15kml..

Ecopro also has the coasting function. If u notice when u lift off the accelerator, the car coasts with the engine RPM at about idle speed

thankgod;1132217 said:
have already done the 1st group buy - collection this saturday afternoon - i'm not the organizer, just join in the fun - some stuff from taobao - hoping to get poisoned by more GB of course :p

Whats the poison? :p

if there are any 216D-GT owners who wants to join in the whatsapp group, please PM me with your mobile number. thanks!

PM to you already. Sorry if I had PM you twice.
First time in this forum using this message platform.

Anyone feels that the 216GT diesel engine sound abit loud? Can hear when driving in car too....

Btw the automatic start stop (ASS) should be able to be turned off at agent I think

216D GT ... has "te te" sound ... some say its loud ... some say its ok ... i think it depends on the individual. from inside the car, it should be fine but outside the car is another matter. ASS can be tuned off but from my understanding, PML won't do it. have to get it done outside.

Hi 2 Series GT owners,

I have got some custom made sun shades for your car. These are custom to fit exactly in your new car.

Pros:
1) Reduces the glare from the rear
2) brings down interior heat slightly. But it doesn't help if you are parking for a few hours under the sun.
3) Aesthetically pleasant.

A set for $225 with delivery

Interested, please contact me via Whatsapp / SMS at 9 7 nine nine 85 one 6

Thanks.

View attachment 73544

keen on the 216dGT, can add me to the watsapp group to learn more? 91119876

paneristic;1132336 said:
Anyone feels that the 216GT diesel engine sound abit loud? Can hear when driving in car too....

Btw the automatic start stop (ASS) should be able to be turned off at agent I think

Agree that the engine is a bit loud. But looking on the bright side, I think of it as the sound of money saved, diesel vs petrol :p

In fact I find that the road and wind noise is a bit on the high side as well, for a BMW

Yes, cost savings is still worth the minor blemishes...just that the diseal engine sound so different from my 3 series..feels like a cab driver nowadays.

Overall still love it for its versality, features and price point...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back