216d Grand Tourer

Hi, anyone has changed their RF tyres yet ? Need to change mine. Michelin out of stock. Looking at goodyear . Quoted 280+gst per wheel. Any idea if this is ok or am i getting slaughtered?

Hi, anyone has changed their RF tyres yet ? Need to change mine. Michelin out of stock. Looking at goodyear . Quoted 280+gst per wheel. Any idea if this is ok or am i getting slaughtered?

If u drive mainly in SG, go for tubeless. Cheaper and more comfy.

Hi. Gg to be a alpine white 216D GT owner this coming Thursday. So the chat group is in telegram or WhatsApp?

Hi all, can I check what are the hidden options/freebies to seek from the sales. Planning to place order this weekend?

Do all rides come retrofitted with the RDC sensors, I noted from PML site that all new BMW automobiles have been fitted with this system as of March 2014. If not, what is the cost to retrofit?

pml-bmw.com.sg/en/topics/offers-and-services/original-bmw-accessories/wheels-special

Didn't notice the HUD/sunroof in the showroom, is this available as an option at PML?

Hi there,

I’m a new owner of 216d.

Wondering if you could add me to the group. WhatsApp or telegram is fine with me

9 two 3 7 one six 1 zero

hi new ride BMW owner 216d pml delivery promised on 14July

My intro of driving for 32 years start with in INDIA Gazelle 1100(1982-1990 Fathers car) - Fiat 1100 (1936-2000 grandfathers car)-Suzuki 800 ( my first owned car) from 1990 yrs onwards in Singapore (-mistibushi lancer1996-2000)-Mitsubishi Galant(2000-2003)-peugout305(2003-2006)-Peugeot 206GTI(2004-2007)-Peugeot 307(2007-2010)-Peugeot 407(2006-2012)-VWGTI (2011-2014)-VW Jetta Sports 2011-2018)-Renault Scenic (2012-2018)

Change 1 st ride of Renault Scenic to BMW 216d from 14 July 2018
Sold my VW Jetta sports also now my wife wants a car after she test ride BMW 216d expecting she will use as we are so used 2 cars till I sold my Jetta she ask me take MRT.

Test BMW first for the performance and running cost for few months if satisfied will be getting my second car later.

ADD me to the chat group 9-6-2-6-5-5-09

I have lot of tools to fix cars it was used for VW and Renault my previous rides.
My skill level My previous Jetta sports ride had piston cracked replaced it my self to forged piston and tuned the car. I have OBD tools connected to my laptop. ACTIA diagnostics tool used for VW and Renault.
Now looking for BMW software to be used on 216d.
For now I just ordered Carly and its android app hope can do some coding first myself.
Like to things my self very handy man types.
I graduated as Mechanical engineer worked in Perkins diesel engine factory for 7 years and started to work in Singapore in wafer fabs (15 yrs) the switched in 2006 to work in IT industry as Network Engineer/Manager till now working to pay my rides hahah.
I have been fiddling car ecu's on all my rides for better fuel economy and performance suite my driving conditions in Singapore. We can have some knowledge exchange and share our experience and help each other that my motive.
We can work together and get things done sharing we share tools and resources to benefit each other.

If anyone needs carly after I test my codes I can burrow it for you guys to do your coding.

Hi, i will be collecting my car tmr. Can add me to whatsapp or telegram chat group. My number is 8428 2282
Another qns, where do u guys install those in car camera ? Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultracelvn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back