216i GT Owners

The above is the link to 2 series GT/ AT group Singapore 185+ members all actively helping one another with their ride

Hi new here, joust bought mine a month ago too.. Hoping to get more tips and advice about the car from all of you here...
Any idea will the warranty be void if i installed Active cruise control? TIA
First off ... you would have to VO code the car then code in the ACC this is not a cheap retrofit either

Here’s what we recently retrofit - M sports steering

Attachments

• EC6A3CE1-B9AC-415E-813E-D7B8DF09A948.jpeg
    EC6A3CE1-B9AC-415E-813E-D7B8DF09A948.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 434
Hi
Can anyone share with me how many speakers are there in GT 216i. I am suppose to collect my car next week and was told by agent there is only 6 speakers. Seems pretty insufficient for a MPV.
Hi Bro ...your telegram ID please so i can send you the link to 2GAT

Hi all 216 owners, can share more details on this model as I’m looking to get one.
Is it reliable? Any known problem?

Greeting,
I've just gotten a 2 years old 216i. Anyone able to recommend a workshop for servicing and the estimated cost?

Yes. Still have.
since have warranty, good to continue service through PML and check on past service records are proper and what have been change/repair. normal service like oil change should be paid for. After warranty I would go to R2D.

There's already a 2 series Telegram group - 2GAT ..member base is 150 and counting .
If you can't find it message me and I'll send you the link via your l

Hi Andrew,
Don't mind include me into the telegram group? Just booked my GT216i and would like to join the group for tips and advice. Tks! My hp 9825 9200

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bapehoodies1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back