216i GT Owners

Hi bros, thinking to get a 216i GT like to find out whether the 101 bhp sufficient for daily use for city driving or on expresssway?

Hi everyone. I recently collected my 216i GT and would like to join the Telegram group. Please add my number 96nine6six47one. Thanks!

Hi there, Collecting mine this weekend. Appreciate if you could add me in the Telegram @ 9Seven3ZeroZeroSeven8Seven. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Hi, i will be collecting my car tmr. Can add me to whatsapp or telegram chat group. My number is 8428 2282
Another qns, where do u guys install those in car camera ? Thanks

Hi there. I just bought the 216i standard. Agent giving me option of upgrading to luxury.

1. May I ask if you have any advise as to whether it will be worthwhile to make the upgrade?
2. Whats the difference in iDrive between the two models please?

May I be admitted into the group please? 98516543
Thank you

Hi, anyone using the onboard navigation? My agent told me to use the online feature to use the Google routing. However, I realized that the recommended routes are not the usual ones on my Android phone. The onboard map seems useless. Like to find out if all are facing similar problem. My agent tells me that there is no MirrorLink which is a pity.

Hi, anyone using the onboard navigation? My agent told me to use the online feature to use the Google routing. However, I realized that the recommended routes are not the usual ones on my Android phone. The onboard map seems useless. Like to find out if all are facing similar problem. My agent tells me that there is no MirrorLink which is a pity.

Actually Navi not bad with RTTI...useful

Mirror for CarPlay @ $500

Thanks! Still trying to learn the Navi. Really strange route guidance, probably due to onboard map which is not good.

Asked PML to update the map for you then approach the genius guys for Navi coaching

They will tell you how to play with the iDrive cum 6WB

Have fun :Wavey:

Asked PML to update the map for you then approach the genius guys for Navi coaching

They will tell you how to play with the iDrive cum 6WB

Have fun :Wavey:
what is current latest version for map? cost involved from pml if under warranty?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manueldevecchicom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back