216i GT Owners

Hi all, just dp for a my 216i GT yesterday, hopefully can get it in the next 2 weeks:p. Please add me in the telegram group would like to find out more about the car and upgrades from everyone here.

Hi all, I guess this is the best place to seek feedbacks. I’m thinking to look for a 2nd hand 216D gran tourer since there is no new ones for diesel.

Anybody has any issues with reliability. It’s my first time looking at bmw so abit concern with reliability since my current ride audi gave me lots of problem.

hello, can anyone suggest a reliable workshop for installation of dashcam? getting my new GT and need the service. thanks in advance!

Hi all... just collected my all black GT yesterday. Waiting for admins/someone to add me in Telegrams. Wana know stuff about boot mats n roof rack.
Please add me 96860315

Hi, please add me to the WhatsApp grp chat. I am driving the 216GT, coming to 3 yrs soon.
Eight 1280032
Cheers
Vince

Hi, i just got my blue GT. I was looking for a solution for Active Cruise Control and found this forum.
please add me to the group, 81839131

Hello, i like to check if anyone was able to find a hack to enable park assist for perpendicular / vertical parking on the 216GT ?
Also, has anyone installed the Active Cruise Control ? And how is that working so far ? Any reviews would be highly appreciated.

Have a great day !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88directory
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back