216i GT Owners

Hi, please add me to watsapp. 98639393.
Some quick qns: I bought a pre-owned 2018 216iGT. Realised the park assist is just guiding lines rather than auto park. Is that expected?
Also, where is the ViN on the car to use the BMW drivers guide?
Looking to change rims too n install dashcam... Any advice greatly appreciated!

Hi, please add me to telegram. 98639393.
Some quick qns: I bought a pre-owned 2018 216iGT. Realised the park assist is just guiding lines rather than auto park. Is that expected?
Looking to change rims too n install dashcam... Any advice greatly appreciated!

New first time BM owner, collecting in one week. Add me to WhatsApp group 97769010, thanks admin!

Hi All, Will be getting a pre loved 216 GT soon. Hope to be able to get more info and sharing from the folks here. Was on a X1 preciously. Pls add me to the telegram or watapps chat. 91684436 thanks!

Anyone here think 216i Gran Tourer need strut bar, anti roll bar etc? My previous rides are E60 & F10. Collecting 216i on next month.

recently had car battery changed at PML as within warranty. apparently there is a battery recall for previous batch of battery installed has issues (no visibility made known). anyone also had their batteries replaced?

Last edited:
Hi Guys, not sure if anyone has been added to any watapss group for our ride. Can anyone confirm if they are added to any group or telegram? If not I am thinking of setting up one for the group to mingle and gather.

Will see what's the respond here as I saw quite a few of us here asking to be on the group

My number is 9one6844three6

Thanks!

Hi, I will collect 216i GT by this month. Please add me too -

My number is 9 6 SIX 0 3 7 9 Four

Telegram / Whatsapp

Thanks !

Please add me as well @ 9189 five-four-eight-six. It’s always good to share info among the owners. Still waiting for collection after the downpayment.

Had anyone experienced not able to see the red and green lines when reversing into a parking lot, although the parking assist button is turned on?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88app
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back