216i GT Owners

So I guess the next best option would be to get the system upgraded for Apple CarPlay? Any idea of the costs involved and where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my GT 1 week ago. Having fun with it.. Only got a few issues yet to settle... LOLx..
1. Does anyone feel that the temperature at 25 degree is warm? Mine does...
2. When reversing, I don't hear the beeping sound any more. Anyone can advise...
3. Why can't I enable the 'Remote Cockpit' at the BMW ConnectedDrive portal...

Thanks in advance!

Just got my GT 1 week ago. Having fun with it.. Only got a few issues yet to settle... LOLx..
1. Does anyone feel that the temperature at 25 degree is warm? Mine does...
2. When reversing, I don't hear the beeping sound any more. Anyone can advise...
3. Why can't I enable the 'Remote Cockpit' at the BMW ConnectedDrive portal...

Thanks in advance!

1st of all Congrats!!!

1. Yes, for most continental cars, and unlike Jap cars, setting your A/C thermostat at 25°c is only asking for being roasted in the car [emoji23]. Set it anywhere 21° or below, that should do you fine - and yeah, that’s normal for our rides.
Second alternative is to get your A/C coded (programmed) by 3rd party and you could set it to around 24° and still feel cool. Bear in mind, coding may void your warranty.

2. Beeping is only when the car senses obstruction that the Car may potentially hit.

3. It’s a subscribed function. Are you subscribed to it? Chk with your SE.

1st of all Congrats!!!

1. Yes, for most continental cars, and unlike Jap cars, setting your A/C thermostat at 25°c is only asking for being roasted in the car [emoji23]. Set it anywhere 21° or below, that should do you fine - and yeah, that’s normal for our rides.
Second alternative is to get your A/C coded (programmed) by 3rd party and you could set it to around 24° and still feel cool. Bear in mind, coding may void your warranty.

2. Beeping is only when the car senses obstruction that the Car may potentially hit.

3. It’s a subscribed function. Are you subscribed to it? Chk with your SE.

Hi! Thanks for the information. I will then have to set the temp lower than 25. I thought there should be sound even when reversing. (got too used to it I guess, lol). Have check with my salesperson, the remote cockpit is bundled together. So now i just have to figure out how to use it! ;);)

Hi! Thanks for the information. I will then have to set the temp lower than 25. I thought there should be sound even when reversing. (got too used to it I guess, lol). Have check with my salesperson, the remote cockpit is bundled together. So now i just have to figure out how to use it! ;);)

Even setting between 22-24 is pretty warm. Below 21 shd be the norm [emoji28].

Get ur SE to show u how the remote cockpit works! It’s their job to show you and setup for you ... at least mine did! Make them work for their commission bro!

Even setting between 22-24 is pretty warm. Below 21 shd be the norm [emoji28].

Get ur SE to show u how the remote cockpit works! It’s their job to show you and setup for you ... at least mine did! Make them work for their commission bro!

Hey! Ya lor... Going back to PML this Sat to get it set up.

Anyone got the magentic sunshades?

I tried the remote ventilation but air not cooled enough. normally how long would u set it on before approaching car? I tried activating it for 20 mins before getting to car. advise if there is any temperature setting option?

I tried the remote ventilation but air not cooled enough. normally how long would u set it on before approaching car? I tried activating it for 20 mins before getting to car. advise if there is any temperature setting option?

[emoji13]... “ventilation mode” is not equal to “air-conditioning mode” buddy.

Ventilation mode is just to disperse hot air so it’s not as crazily Hot if u don’t have it turned on [emoji28]. Your A/C compressor will not be activated at any time.

For me, I just have it turned on for 5-10mins.

I can't even enable the remote service! Supposed to go down to PML last wkend, but time did not permit. Checked with my SE. He has tried to reset the backend system for me. But still not working.

I tried using the iphone app, but not working. Seems like there is a glitch if u using iphone app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okebet168net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back